• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philip Lindsay story

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best stories in the NFL last year. I hope that kid has a long, productive career.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you have a supportive set of BOTH parents. Sorry single mothers, you made a shitty decision. Sons need their fathers to teach them respect and keep them in check during their rebellious teen years.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you have a supportive set of BOTH parents. Sorry single mothers, you made a shitty decision. Sons need their fathers to teach them respect and keep them in check during their rebellious teen years.

I think the issue is more with the Dads bolting and not the Moms staying.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the issue is more with the Dads bolting and not the Moms staying.

Agreed... so maybe women should stop fucking a bunch of loser men? Women have all the means of birth control (men have one - the condom, and it's not that effective in comparison to several means of female birth control), they have 100% the power to choose to have/not have the baby.... this shit going around the US and Europe that women don't 'need men' and can do it all on their own, is fuckin' bullshit.

Anyway, getting back to the story... Lindsey seems awesome and he had a great 2018 season for the Broncos. Hopefully he continues to make it in the NFL. His height/weight are against him, though.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... so maybe women should stop fucking a bunch of loser men? Women have all the means of birth control (men have one - the condom, and it's not that effective in comparison to several means of female birth control), they have 100% the power to choose to have/not have the baby.... this shit going around the US and Europe that women don't 'need men' and can do it all on their own, is fuckin' bullshit.

Anyway, getting back to the story... Lindsey seems awesome and he had a great 2018 season for the Broncos. Hopefully he continues to make it in the NFL. His height/weight are against him, though.

Still blaming the victim. Men should stop running around nutting in women. It’s hard being a single parent and they are showing unity. I just think usually not always the men who don’t act responsibly. But I 100 percent agree that 2 parents is better.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still blaming the victim. Men should stop running around nutting in women. It’s hard being a single parent and they are showing unity. I just think usually not always the men who don’t act responsibly. But I 100 percent agree that 2 parents is better.

What 'victim'? Are women automatically a victim because a penis is put inside of them (outside of sex crimes, obviously)? No.... how about women take the TONS of birth control options available to them, and start fuckin' using it. I'm not blaming the poor crotch fruit/trophy either, I'm blaming the irresponsible **** that decides to crap it out without a stable man in the picture.

Women are having kids for financial benefit from our shit government these days, and the fact that child support is basically 100% guaranteed. It's time for women to step up and start taking responsibility for their own bodies, instead of blaming a man for every little thing. You want kids? Fine. Go fuck some guy. You want government/welfare? APPLY for it BEFORE you fuck some guy... Once you pass a basic psychological/income test, we'll talk about government assistance.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lindsay is the “victim” not his irresponsible mother.

But dude was a beast in college. Helped turn around a program that was the worst program in the country when he got there.