• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia @ New Orleans Game Thread

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did he fuck up this year?

Goedert looks like he can play, Maddox was impressive in the preseason and looked decent enough when shuffled around the defensive backfield when called upon (he's a fucking rookie 4th round pick)
Sweat is another potential high upside pick late, we'll see down the line.
Mailata might be our LT of the future in the 7th round.

Barnett showed he could play
Jones has the talent as well.
Douglas got exposed, but again, he's been bounced around and our D coordinator has been shit.

What picks has he really fucked up?

Danny Watkins?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how bout them sixers, though. onwards and upwards. i like the look of this team. all a matter of seeing who they can get off of waivers when the time comes to round it out. they really need another wing, unless zaire comes back good to go

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how bout them sixers, though. onwards and upwards. i like the look of this team. all a matter of seeing who they can get off of waivers when the time comes to round it out. they really need another wing, unless zaire comes back good to go

Loving the Butler trade. Is there any word on Zhaire? Are you still overseas and watching games at like 3 am?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was all Andy. how the fuck you going to draft a 40 year old guard.

But seriously - Seumalo looks like maybe a bad pick. That same draft, they took Smallwood and Vaitai before Tyreek Hill (but it’s always easy to play that game.)

Douglas, maybe. Jones, maybe if he can’t stay healthy. Pumphrey was a definite bad pick.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving the Butler trade. Is there any word on Zhaire? Are you still overseas and watching games at like 3 am?
i feel like you've asked me this a few times, i'm back in the NoVa, doing stupid things. watching via reddit streams because my brothers league pass asked me how i signed up for it this year and i did not have his cable information, though if i ever get around to it, i hope that works and it's not like my xfinity streaming on my phone where it has to be on my wifi, though that would be weird.

i'd spring for the league pass if NBAtv was included (which is where like 25% of their games are being shown and if the league pass was in HD and not SD, how the fuck you showing games on SD in this day and age, get the fuck out of here.)

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goedert looks like he can play, Maddox was impressive in the preseason and looked decent enough when shuffled around the defensive backfield when called upon (he's a fucking rookie 4th round pick)

Douglas got exposed, but again, he's been bounced around and our D coordinator has been shit.

I agree. I dont see how this falls on Howie, especially considering we had almost no money to spend.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel like you've asked me this a few times, i'm back in the NoVa, doing stupid things. watching via reddit streams because my brothers league pass asked me how i signed up for it this year and i did not have his cable information, though if i ever get around to it, i hope that works and it's not like my xfinity streaming on my phone where it has to be on my wifi, though that would be weird.

i'd spring for the league pass if NBAtv was included (which is where like 25% of their games are being shown and if the league pass was in HD and not SD, how the fuck you showing games on SD in this day and age, get the fuck out of here.)

I probably have. Two kids now so my mind is basically divided into a million different pieces.

And SD is ridiculous. I just found out one of my coworkers doesn’t have HD. I don’t know how people live like that. Bunch of savages.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably have. Two kids now so my mind is basically divided into a million different pieces.

And SD is ridiculous. I just found out one of my coworkers doesn’t have HD. I don’t know how people live like that. Bunch of savages.
shit, didn't even know you had one, let alone two.

well, i have no qualms with you, freeze. need to follow you here, as you're always on point.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Groh gone too. They need to bring in an experienced guy...Arians, Caldwell, Rhule (ok, probably not happening). Hell, give me BTK...I mean...Brad Childress. Reich and DeFilippo knew what they were doing. Groh is unreliable.

That is spot on :)

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No run game. Loving Smallwood who sucks. Shit blocking from most the guys he puts in there. Need I go on?
I don’t know what involment he has in game planning and calling plays, so I can’t fairly evaluate him. I do agree we overrely on Smallwood.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously you see it differently but Howie historically has had subpar drafts. Sure he has picked up some good players but look back at all the misses. BTW, Goedert was a great pick and Mailata perhaps a gem. Sweat sucks.