• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phantoms Report

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other day I was thinking to myself what's been happening down in the AHL especially with Schenn down there and thought that it would be nice to have a thread on this so we can be kept up to date. I remember a Philly fan who lived around there posting in the past which was cool. Not sure if its worth sticking Tox? Your call.

On a good note I notice Schenn is ripping it up see the stats link. TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League | Home

I just wonder what the Flyers plans are with Schenn....anyone hear anything? Wonder if Couturiers strong play is keeping him down?

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think having to carry SHelley on the team as well as RInaldo while SHelley is suspended is hurting his chances of joining the team. Just my opinion though.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schenn is the schit. I can't wait to see this kid in the big squads lineup nightly.

Sorry Triple F, but unless someone takes it upon themselves to update us on the Phantoms on a consistent basis....sticking this thread up may be a waste of time. :( I'll try it for a week or so and see where it heads..

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-4-8 in 4 games. Enough fucking around and get this kid up. Since Shitty is on the roster, I think Rinaldo goes down. Also Walker and Betts are still on the roster and counting towards the cap. They will need to make some type of move to free up the cap space. If Couturier goes, thatr will help but I think the kid sticks.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Call up Schenn he is obviously too good to be in the minors, and Couturier can't go anywhere either. The boy is 18 and killing penalties and is good defensively already, wow. Bounce some of the other guys like Shelly/Walker... and make some bloody cap room.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Call up Schenn he is obviously too good to be in the minors, and Couturier can't go anywhere either. The boy is 18 and killing penalties and is good defensively already, wow. Bounce some of the other guys like Shelly/Walker... and make some bloody cap room.

I think we will know his fate when Shelley's 5 games are up. With the way this team is playing, it doesn't make sense to throw him on the ice. Waive him and/walker. Betts doesnt even fit in right now.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schenn is the schit. I can't wait to see this kid in the big squads lineup nightly.

Sorry Triple F, but unless someone takes it upon themselves to update us on the Phantoms on a consistent basis....sticking this thread up may be a waste of time. :( I'll try it for a week or so and see where it heads..

I hear ya Tox I kind of forgot about Schenn down there as the start of the season has been so great! Nice to hear how he's doing etc...so hopefully everyone can pop a comment in here when they hear it.

By the sounds of it they can't drop Shelley down when he's suspended is that the case? If so I bet they waive him after his suspension ends and keep Rinaldo. I'd let Schenn start out on the 4th line bump Nodl to reserve and play it out until someone gets hurt as we all know that will happen. Nodl's ok on the 4th line but Schenn will dominate out there.... Who knows if Harts doesn't pick it up Schenn may get his 3rd line spot!

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So much talent...and no where to go...what a great problem...all this scoring and with limited production for brier and jagr...INSANE...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pen fan told me today that the Flyers have no prospects? I told him that I'd rather have NHL ready players like Schenn, Couturier, Read, Ronaldo, Wellwood, etc...than prospects! Was that comment dumb or what??? : )

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pen fan told me today that the Flyers have no prospects? I told him that I'd rather have NHL ready players like Schenn, Couturier, Read, Ronaldo, Wellwood, etc...than prospects! Was that comment dumb or what??? : )

Probaby the smartest Pens fan living too.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add on Sestito,Rinaldo and Harry Z (just sent down),etc..I like those guys.

he's just a jealous fucker IMO

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something why on earth would you rank developing prospects over guys who can come in and play in the NHL today? Dumbest thing I heard in a while...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Because winning the Calder always equates to winning the Stanley Cup.

Brilliant guy..
whateverna0de.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adirondack 3 at Portland 0

Harry Z and Roe with a goal and assist. Nice to see the farm team win some games this year....but the Flyers have no prospects...haha! This Harry Z may be a find similar to Read...

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Harry Z and Roe with a goal and assist. Nice to see the farm team win some games this year....but the Flyers have no prospects...haha! This Harry Z may be a find similar to Read...

With how many young guys we have playing on the current roster, can;t complain too much about having a depleted farm. We should be fine as long as we can sign these guys in the future.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

righton.gif

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how long Lava is gonna ignore some of these players and keep HArtkneel on the rooster,

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norfolk Admirals 5 (SO) at Adirondack Phantoms 4 - Status: Final SO
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - Glens Falls Civic Center

Looks like they lost in a shootout but the teams doing quite well...check out the stats below.

TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League | Home