• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PGA Tour 2K21

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Release date is August 21st. Going to pre-order it soon. It's been awhile since I played a legit golf game...never played the Golf Club games on PC but hoping this one is legit.

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game kinda looks like shit... but I'll probably still end up getting it. I miss the Tiger Woods games so much.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game kinda looks like shit... but I'll probably still end up getting it. I miss the Tiger Woods games so much.

Yeah, not a fan of the reviews tbh. It's just been so long since I played a golf game. I'm hearing it could be some months down the line before they release more courses including the 4 major courses. That was from May though and it won't be released till August so hopefully they will expand the features till then.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tiger Woods game were good. I ended up losing my shit though and chucking the disc across the room breaking it on the last one I played. After 3 1/3 rounds I had a 10 stroke lead. And then fuckin' Tiger decides to get 6 birdies and an eagle in a row to close within 2 strokes. And then I got bullshit wind on a par 3 hitting it in the water and pulled up the scorecard to see Woods birdie AGAIN (wtf -9 in 8 holes) and I lost my shit and plug pulled.

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger Woods game were good. I ended up losing my shit though and chucking the disc across the room breaking it on the last one I played. After 3 1/3 rounds I had a 10 stroke lead. And then fuckin' Tiger decides to get 6 birdies and an eagle in a row to close within 2 strokes. And then I got bullshit wind on a par 3 hitting it in the water and pulled up the scorecard to see Woods birdie AGAIN (wtf -9 in 8 holes) and I lost my shit and plug pulled.
Buddy have you seen Eldrick Woods play golf in his prime? That's V realistic.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of those opponents especially Sunday Tiger are insane. Love some of those long, crazy golf courses like Emerald Dragon too on those Tiger games.

Hoping over time they can create some of these and I'm sure with the course creator there will be some people making some crazy courses. A great feature.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy have you seen Eldrick Woods play golf in his prime? That's V realistic.

Perhaps. There's been 2 golfers in history (in the last couple decades actually) that have 9 consecutive birdies and a handful with 8.... STILL BULLSHIT!!!!11!$

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually a sequel to The Club series. It’s a lot harder than Tiger Woods ever was but once you learn the ropes it can be fun. Many of the courses are user created which can be hit or miss but the ones that hit are really fun.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually a sequel to The Club series. It’s a lot harder than Tiger Woods ever was but once you learn the ropes it can be fun. Many of the courses are user created which can be hit or miss but the ones that hit are really fun.

Been watching some Youtube videos of people playing this game and I think this is definitely a big step up from The Club 2019. Some things I like: a ton of different options for difficulty settings, it seems like the spin actually works and somewhat realistic on this game unlike the Golf Club. The courses itself look great and I like how they show you shots from other golfers in competition.

Not sure how much time I will have to play this but it looks like a lot of fun, realistic and most importantly...challenging unlike those classic Tiger Woods games as fan as they were.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, I may actually give this game a try. The last good golf game I played was Outlaw Golf.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, I may actually give this game a try. The last good golf game I played was Outlaw Golf.

Pre-ordered it months ago taking a risk but you should take a look at some guys playing this game. I think this is well worth the $60. It appears there is a good amount of top golfers on each leaderboard too and you can even control that. The difficulty settings is probably one of the best things about this game...you can control just about everything and it tells you how it will affect your XP. I've never been this excited to play a golf game tbh.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre-ordered it months ago taking a risk but you should take a look at some guys playing this game. I think this is well worth the $60. It appears there is a good amount of top golfers on each leaderboard too and you can even control that. The difficulty settings is probably one of the best things about this game...you can control just about everything and it tells you how it will affect your XP. I've never been this excited to play a golf game tbh.

Would just be something completely different for me. I usually just stick with team sport games, so trying a golf game would be something new and different.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would just be something completely different for me. I usually just stick with team sport games, so trying a golf game would be something new and different.

I think they are underrated. If you find a solid golf game they can be extremely fun to learn and play

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Legend difficulty (the hardest difficulty), is ridiculous apparently...

1. They don't have distances on shots, you just have to judge how far to power up your shot by your club distance compared to the whole...so guess (There is a little map on every hole and you can use that so it doesn't say the distance on your shot but you can figure it out).
2. The white part of the meter is super small so you have to have pinpoint control.
upload_2020-8-17_10-0-1.png
3. Putting - it doesn't show you distance or break of green. So you just have to look at it like if you were on a green playing golf.
4. Wind - doesn't have MPH, just filled a shaded circle with direction so you don't know exactly.

For distance, there is a little map on every hole and you can use that so it doesn't say the distance on your shot but you can figure it out.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the early PS2 ones around 03-05. Even though I sucked, I always had a good time drinking with some college buddies while we were playing it. When I decided to try another one out a few years or so later, I felt like they made stuff a lot more difficult than it needed to be.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Tiger Woods' games feel ridiculously not challenging compared to this game. Only played about 10 rounds this weekend and the tempo is very difficult, putting it pretty difficult too. Still trying to find out some tricks of it but chipping seems to be easiest. There is not much a difference between a slow and fast swing, so that makes it very difficult. The Tiger Woods' games got old, I would shoot -16 or better every round...definitely fun but not challenging. My best score so far starting off is +2. It's like real golf, one little mistake with timing and you are off the fairway. Very challenging game but if you don't like challenging games you can take off the tempo..and it becomes pretty easy. The worst part of the game is probably just the character graphics, the course itself and graphics is great.