• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF's 2011 CB numbers

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cornerbacks: A Glance at the 2011 Numbers | ProFootballFocus.com

Numbers without context can be an awful thing and you can read a lot into what these say, but know that they’re by no means definitive on their own or combined. We always prefer our grading in situations like this where context can be taken into account … a dropped pass when a cornerback was beaten, just what exactly the cornerback did to force an incompletion, and so on.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That tells me that if Ross gets into a man on man, with no safety help, we need to attack him every time.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice to see one of my prospects in Richard Sherman on there after Jalil Brown failed so terribly in KC

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really like PFF, they seem to be thoughtful and thorough.....but one thing I've noticed, for better or worse, is that they spend a good deal of their time talking about the trenches. And I figure its because they're doing this scouting from their TV - meaning they just don't get good looks at the WRs and defensive backfield. So while they'll usually get a good look at the DBs at the end of the play, its just very hard to get a well-rounded observation of their play from start to finish.