• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pete extended

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you nailed it. My favorite is that he can't win because his team is too good (not necessarily an argument for this year but years past)….and you have to think, "well how the hell did it get that way??"

I'm just glad that it seems he's finally being recognized as one of the best coaches even if he won't win the award.

I honestly think Brian Schottenheimer deserves a lot of credit as well. I was one of those who was not a fan of the hiring, but the results on offense have been phenomenal thus far. The Seahawks' commitment to the run game has been extremely effective so far.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Brian Schottenheimer deserves a lot of credit as well. I was one of those who was not a fan of the hiring, but the results on offense have been phenomenal thus far. The Seahawks' commitment to the run game has been extremely effective so far.
I'm impressed by the entire staff. Our D isn't great, but it's overcome so much turnover as well as all sorts of youth & inexperience to become a "solid" unit that pairs up with the O pretty well. Held KC to 10 points in the 1st half the other night and gave the O a chance to finish the job in the 2nd. Enough takeaways to complement an O that doesn't turn it over much to result in the league's best t/o ratio at +14 I believe. And on O just think....we were robbed of Will Dissly, who looked like a total stud early. Very impressive overall effort.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you nailed it. My favorite is that he can't win because his team is too good (not necessarily an argument for this year but years past)….and you have to think, "well how the hell did it get that way??"

I'm just glad that it seems he's finally being recognized as one of the best coaches even if he won't win the award.

Those awards have proven themselves to be about as prestigious as the worthless pro bowl. Year in and year out these awards and accolades don’t go to the rightful recipient, they go to hottest storyline at that moment of voting. At this point I just assume the Hawks continue to get snubbed because that fire is worth more than the plastic trophy these guys would get for winning a worthless award.