• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

perriman brought in

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Redskins working WR Breshad Perriman out today

looks like dox has competition to see who reaches bustdom first

Let me ask an interesting question...

Why did JD look reasonable last year and horrible this year? It is the QB. I said in the offseason, Alex Smith is the wrong QB for both Doctson and Richardson. Smith won’t use Doctson like Eli used Plax. Smith won’t use Richardson like Wilson did. Smith only throws if you are wide open...at least two steps, usually three. That is why he doesn’t throw picks. While there are people like Cousins or Favre who think they can fit the ball where they simply cannot, there is also AS who won’t attempt to fit the ball to Randy Moss in single coverage against Greg Stroman.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith threw the ball downfield more last year with Kelce and Hill. Jordan Reed is as good as Kelce when healthy. I agree that Smith plays safe.

Hell yesterday coach was jumping up and down happy because Cousin's threw an INT very late in the game. What he didn't know and neither did I at the time was he hit Treadwell right in the hands and bounced off to a Packer.

I have seen Smith throw some back shoulder passes but not so much yesterday. That throw to Dox in the end zone would have been better as a back shoulder throw. Then to they keep telling us Dox catches all of those in practice. It just doesn't seem to make it to the field.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith threw the ball downfield more last year with Kelce and Hill. Jordan Reed is as good as Kelce when healthy. I agree that Smith plays safe.

Hell yesterday coach was jumping up and down happy because Cousin's threw an INT very late in the game. What he didn't know and neither did I at the time was he hit Treadwell right in the hands and bounced off to a Packer.

I have seen Smith throw some back shoulder passes but not so much yesterday. That throw to Dox in the end zone would have been better as a back shoulder throw. Then to they keep telling us Dox catches all of those in practice. It just doesn't seem to make it to the field.

I am not sure we can say the one year wonder in Reed is as good as the perennial second best TE in the league, even if healthy.

As for Hill, he is just sick.

As for JD, wrong QB.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem saying Reed is at least as good as Kelce.

The Redskins WRs are meh. Until they prove otherwise.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll not argue with anything said about Smith thus far in these post game evaluations, but to be fair, those drops, fumbles and horrid play calls didn't serve him well either. For the record, I'm not saying this in order to use it as a defense of his overall play, but damn, the whole thing stunk from ass to hole.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll not argue with anything said about Smith thus far in these post game evaluations, but to be fair, those drops, fumbles and horrid play calls didn't serve him well either. For the record, I'm not saying this in order to use it as a defense of his overall play, but damn, the whole thing stunk from ass to hole.

that is a fair analysis sty . and i would agree with it totally . and i wont bore you with my disclaimer you surely know by now

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is a fair analysis sty . and i would agree with it totally . and i wont bore you with my disclaimer you surely know by now

I agree with your analysis...in a nutshell, dude stunk, and it's totally fair to call him CDC right now!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your analysis...in a nutshell, dude stunk, and it's totally fair to call him CDC right now!
but we worked out his replacement today paxton lynch :pound:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signed Michael Floyd too. Damn, was the tape that bad.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Gruden sits his starters during preseason, and These guys have had little to no time gel together. To add to this, we didn't even need to pass the ball in game 1.

So far I see a team who has 1 bad game throwing to their WRs, and a team that has had little time to create a rapport between WR and QB.

At minimum it should take a couple more weeks for them to come gel.

Do our WRs suck? yeah kinda. :nod:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Gruden sits his starters during preseason, and These guys have had little to no time gel together. To add to this, we didn't even need to pass the ball in game 1.

So far I see a team who has 1 bad game throwing to their WRs, and a team that has had little time to create a rapport between WR and QB.

That is a fair statement for any QB starting with a new team this year.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod::nod:

Does our QB suck? Yeah kinda. :nod: