• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens News/Links

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL - The Evolution of Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins - ESPN

"In my experience, hockey players are great teammates and are going to help another hockey player when they need it," Buffalo Sabres netminder Ryan Miller, whom Crosby worked out with in California in the offseason, told ESPN.com via email. "Given the situation, it was important for all of us to train together, negotiate together and be a teammate in the sense that we are all just hockey players at the heart of this. I thought Sid did a really great job of understanding that he was needed and he could be a good 'teammate' by representing the players.

"He was firmly on the players' side, and he was able to communicate calmly within the NHLPA and with the media about the lockout. Smart and well spoken, but everyone knows that. It isn't easy to be called upon by your team, the league, your union, your sponsors, the fans, the media, your friends and family to always have the right perspective and say something useful, and he does it very well."

Last edited by a moderator:

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waivers, Sunk Costs, and the Pittsburgh Penguins | The Hockey Writers

This is an in depth look at Shero's recent moves and roster decisions with Strait, Lovejoy and Tangradi.

/ edit: Found this on thepensblog... LMAO

screenshot%2525202011-12-23%252520at%2525207.47.54%252520AM.png

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly the wrong spot, but Bennett making his debut with Sutter & Kennedy

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly the wrong spot, but Bennett making his debut with Sutter & Kennedy

I don't get why Dan wants to bring him up, but only put him on the 3rd line?! Bennett isn't a third line guy. He isn't someone you want out there to try and contain the opponent's best players'. Granted, that will end up being Blake Wheeler and Andrew Ladd,... but still.

Put him on left wing with Geno and Neal

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why Dan wants to bring him up, but only put him on the 3rd line?! Bennett isn't a third line guy. He isn't someone you want out there to try and contain the opponent's best players'. Granted, that will end up being Blake Wheeler and Andrew Ladd,... but still.

Put him on left wing with Geno and Neal

I anticipate that eventually happening, but Cooke just had his most productive game of the year with Geno & Neal... Perhaps he's just going to try to get him in the flow for now?