• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens down & Final parting shots.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like to see the Sens win tomorrow against the Rangers. Devils have struggled against FLA.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all things Pittsburgh. That is all.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nothing like seeing Crosby weasel off the ice roo is the captain of the flyers ship...sometimes you don't need a c...he will have it next season...

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not to get too ahead of ourselves..but if the sens eliminate the rags..i honestly see no team in the east we aren't fully capable of beating. our hardest matchup is over right from the beginning which is a beautiful thing.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to get too ahead of ourselves..but if the sens eliminate the rags..i honestly see no team in the east we aren't fully capable of beating. our hardest matchup is over right from the beginning which is a beautiful thing.

I cannot add another word to this. Great minds Woot. :lol:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait.....yes I can. Here is my parting shot...

FUCK CROSBY -- FUCK MALKIN AND FUCK THAT WHOLE PIECE OF SHIT ORGANIZATION!!!

I am soooo sick and fucking tired of seeing the league drop to their fucking knees for that goddamn team.

Anyone with a ounce of intelligence in their fucking head knows that there is a bias exists yet nothing is ever done about it.

That's NOT to say that they don't or can't earn their own way with the immense amount of raw skill they process because like it or not, they have some very serious firepower, but the blatant bias calls the receive is a total fucking joke and an embarrassment to the whole fucking league.

Hate?? You're fucking right I hate that shit!! It's total bullshit and we all know it!!

What will come of it?? Not a goddamn thing and THAT is what hurts the most.

*pheeew* Okay....I'm good. Anyone else got the sack to air it out too??

*** Fair warning *** Any retarded rebuttal by any fan that's NOT a Flyers fan will have their posts deleted.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I am soooo sick and fucking tired of seeing the league drop to their fucking knees for that goddamn team.

Anyone with a ounce of intelligence in their fucking head knows that there is a bias exists yet nothing is ever done about it.

That's NOT to say that they don't or can't earn their own way with the immense amount of raw skill they process because like it or not, they have some very serious firepower, but the blatant bias calls the receive is a total fucking joke and an embarrassment to the whole fucking league.

Hate?? You're fucking right I hate that shit!! It's total bullshit and we all know it!!

*** Fair warning *** Any retarded rebuttal by any fan that's NOT a Flyers fan will have their posts deleted.
...Tell us how you really feel Tox...dont beat around the bush...lol...:amen:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think:

I had no idea there was that much hate for the Pens,,,,,,:sorry:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sorry:

That's NOT to say that they don't or can't earn their own way with the immense amount of raw skill they process because like it or not, the

y have some very serious firepower, but the blatant bias calls the receive is a
total fucking joke and an embarrassment to the whole fucking league.

Agree Tox. I've been saying this for some time now. Until Bettman and Co. Leave, this shit will continue. It's a disgrace! Btw, if I heard the post game conference correctly, Blysma did not give the Flyers any credit and I could have sworn a reporter asked a question in regard to the Flyers pressure. Blysma I thought said he won't congratulate and will root for any opponent the Flyers play. Such a dick that man.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG - I respect the hard working, overly skilled players that are on your team. Honestly, I really do. World class skill, but the bias or benefit of the doubt your team receives is total bullshit and is an embarrassment to the league as a whole.

Would I like to see the Flyers get that kind of treatment? Fucking right and I would be doing just as you and all other Pen fans are doing when you're reading my post which is laugh, but once you step outside of the box and look at it from another angle you'll see that my rage is true and on the mark.

..and what's the kicker is that YOU GUYS DON'T NEED IT TO WIN CONSISTENTLY.

The crap that Malkin pulled would have gotten a player like Rinaldo tossed for 20 games.....easy. The elbows, slashes, spears and punches to the head that Neal & Crosby used would have gotten any player on the Flyers fined and or suspended for the remainder of the series and that's a fact.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys.....I'm just venting.

No biggy. What I am spouting off like a lunatic about is just shit that got pent up and needed to be released, but I'm not as upset or angry as it may appear.

:becky:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG - I respect the hard working, overly skilled players that are on your team. Honestly, I really do. World class skill, but the bias or benefit of the doubt your team receives is total bullshit and is an embarrassment to the league as a whole.

Would I like to see the Flyers get that kind of treatment? Fucking right and I would be doing just as you and all other Pen fans are doing when you're reading my post which is laugh, but once you step outside of the box and look at it from another angle you'll see that my rage is true and on the mark.

..and what's the kicker is that YOU GUYS DON'T NEED IT TO WIN CONSISTENTLY.

The crap that Malkin pulled would have gotten a player like Rinaldo tossed for 20 games.....easy. The elbows, slashes, spears and punches to the head that Neal & Crosby used would have gotten any player on the Flyers fined and or suspended for the remainder of the series and that's a fact.

it's ok I am used to Pit teams being hated,it's what happens when a team wins to much,,,I'll take the hate because it means we are winners,,,,,so no hard feelings here