• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penalty called on Floyd Little tonight

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in my life (pretty sure) a flag was thrown on #44 tonight... Well, it wasn't actually #44 but the refs got the number wrong and announced #44... Floyd Little lives on!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 5 years old when I became a Bronco fan around 1972-73 when the Sunoco gas stations put out the NFL sticker books .. Loved the Broncos' helmet ..... anyways, I would only see the Broncos when they played the Jets or Giants on TV, of MNF, but my Dad and uncles were huge NFL fans, so they give me the scoop about the Broncos .....

I remember when Floyd Little was the guy on the Broncos .. it seems like last season, it;s weird .... Haven Moses, Floyd Little, Tom Jackson, Otis Armstrong, Lyle Alzado, Randy Gradishar -- even though I didn;t see every game like I do now, these names are etched in my memory, probably from the reading and actually having to seek it out ... Plus, having the bond with y Dad

Floyd was great, Otis Armstrong was the guy who was the bridge to Sammy Winder and John Elway

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 5 years old when I became a Bronco fan around 1972-73 when the Sunoco gas stations put out the NFL sticker books .. Loved the Broncos' helmet ..... anyways, I would only see the Broncos when they played the Jets or Giants on TV, of MNF, but my Dad and uncles were huge NFL fans, so they give me the scoop about the Broncos .....

I remember when Floyd Little was the guy on the Broncos .. it seems like last season, it;s weird .... Haven Moses, Floyd Little, Tom Jackson, Otis Armstrong, Lyle Alzado, Randy Gradishar -- even though I didn;t see every game like I do now, these names are etched in my memory, probably from the reading and actually having to seek it out ... Plus, having the bond with y Dad

Floyd was great, Otis Armstrong was the guy who was the bridge to Sammy Winder and John Elway
Wasn't Winder the guy that said he loved to sleep and liked trains? My CRS is kicking in

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was TD that said that about sleep

But Winder may have, too ... RB is a tough job !!