• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pelle Lindbergh

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe it's been 27 years ago from today when he was in that horrific accident that ended his life. I will never forget that day. Every year on this day I reflect how special he was wearing the orange and black jersey. The Flyers nation will never forget you friend. RIP:(

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the reason I became FLyers fan. I always liked him as a goalie when I was a kid. When he died the light switch went off and Ive bled black and orange since

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the reason I became FLyers fan. I always liked him as a goalie when I was a kid. When he died the light switch went off and Ive bled black and orange since

Awesome to hear that. I was a young kid back then. I remember crying for days when the news broke. A part of me felt like I lost a family member. Just seemed like yesterday. The years just fly by as you get older.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome to hear that. I was a young kid back then. I remember crying for days when the news broke. A part of me felt like I lost a family member. Just seemed like yesterday. The years just fly by as you get older.

I was graduating high school when this happened. I remember being so pumped about the years to come with a freakin stud goaltender man what a sad sad loss. We should all bow our heads and ask Pelle to release what is known as "the Flyers goalie curse"

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was graduating high school when this happened. I remember being so pumped about the years to come with a freakin stud goaltender man what a sad sad loss. We should all bow our heads and ask Pelle to release what is known as "the Flyers goalie curse"

I know. Hextall had an outstanding rookie season and continued to be a very good goaltender, but he was not in the same league as Pelle was. I assure you the Flyers win at least one cup eith Pelle. Fucking goalie curse's damn it.