• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pederson = reid

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesn't matter how well they call a game or how great a season is going. in the end, they're both fucking idiots who share the same brain. my dad once said "they'll never win with reid as the coach." i can already say they'll never win with pederson as the coach.

instead of handing off to sproles, you give the ball to your rookie back for his first carry of the game in the 4th quarter, and he fumbles. ice cold. how fucking stupid can you be? seriously, how stupid can you be?

then you have an easy FG lined up with 6 minutes left to make it a 2 score game. again, just hand it off to sproles and run it up the middle. at worst, you have a mid-high 40 yard attempt. instead you shotgun and call some garbage swing/screen pass and get buried. and still, even with that fuckup, you have around a 56(?) yard attempt. KICK IT YOU FUCKING MORON!!! he just buried a couple 55 yarders before the half, dead center and good from probably 65 yards. plays it like the pussy he is and punts it, relying on someone else to do their job.

then at the end you have your rookie QB running around wild on a 3rd and long that you're not going to get, and he gets destroyed. the one time he should be calling a safe play, he does the opposite. run that back and he'd probably fumble 6-7 out of 10 times.

pederson is an idiot and a pussy. just like any coach who kept their team in the game would ultimately outsmart reid in the end, the same will keep happening to pederson. these are traits. only fools think it will get better with time.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

an idiot and pussy. there are only 2 options with pederson. 1) a solid team is built around him and he keeps coming up short. 2) he has trouble controlling his average/mediocre team.

once again, traits of andy reid. everyone can look forward to years of the same 5 yard dump passes over the middle or those oh so risky, deep 10 yard in-routes. over, and over, and over. the receivers suck, but it's also part of the reason they can never get open.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is a great coach. Guess you don't pay much attention to the league.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be thrilled if he became Reid right now. He looks like a poor Reid clone. Reid's teams generally never quit like that. They might lose in heartbreaking fashion due to a coaching blunder in the playoffs, or a glaring lack of talent at a key position like receiver, but they didn't lay down and quit like that.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, better check back to the last couple years with Reid. They DID quit. Reid lost it mentally when his kids got into trouble, and then one died. Before that, he was an above average coach, who was successful when he had Jim Johnson. It was our defense that kept us in the top echelon of the league. Reid is successful now, largely due to his DC, again.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe at the very end but this guy is in his first year and players are already laying down.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, with our 3-0 start, we had Lane Johnson; then faced several teams coming fresh off their byes; replacing Johnson with a rookie RT; injuries (Mathews); the ball started rolling downhill when we lost Johnson. We had a few good games mixed in (Minn./ Atlanta), and now Mathews and Matthews will be back this week. So, we hopefully can win at least 2 of the last 4 games, which would place us about what we hoped for at the beginning of the season.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, better check back to the last couple years with Reid. They DID quit. Reid lost it mentally when his kids got into trouble, and then one died. Before that, he was an above average coach, who was successful when he had Jim Johnson. It was our defense that kept us in the top echelon of the league. Reid is successful now, largely due to his DC, again.

couldn't agree more. And when he went to KC I said this would be the case - that the defense would prop him up again - they would be good, but never playoff good. That will be Reid's legacy. Which would be ok "IF" he didn't have the ability to be better. With us, he did what he could while we passed 10's of millions into future years and dealt in bargain basement players. The 1 year we get Kearse/TO - we go to the SB. What does he do??? increase passing into total preduction. The year they benched TO, he was on coarse to SURPASS his previous season which he set franchise records doing... which proves it was coaching and predictability, not the skillet of the player. This is why Reid will NEVER be a great QB. He simply doesn't have the ability to adjust to what is going on in a game. He coaches it without any thought to the team he is playing at all.

Is Doug doing the same thing??? Too early for me to make that call. I didn't give up on Reid till year 3.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reid lucked out with mcnabb. lucked out with JJ's defense. with the exception of WR, minus owens that one year, the team always seemed to be loaded and fairly lucky (injuries and such.) what did they ever win? one nfc championship. absolute garbage.

the fact that pederson has such limited experience and is a reid lackey raises red flags. he has already shown he will refuse to use the running game properly. no matter how the backs are performing, he will continue to pass. and he'll keep adding annoying shit like the quick, pointless play-action that no one falls for. or, like so far in this skins game, the bootleg that has wentz immediately running for his life.

if you pay attention, you can see the reid like qualities (negatives.) the short west coast passing attack. successful plays that completely vanish for weeks or longer. games where you don't even make a single throw of 20+ yards. just ridiculous shit you'd expect from a poor college team or something.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reid lucked out with mcnabb. lucked out with JJ's defense. with the exception of WR, minus owens that one year, the team always seemed to be loaded and fairly lucky (injuries and such.) what did they ever win? one nfc championship. absolute garbage.

the fact that pederson has such limited experience and is a reid lackey raises red flags. he has already shown he will refuse to use the running game properly. no matter how the backs are performing, he will continue to pass. and he'll keep adding annoying shit like the quick, pointless play-action that no one falls for. or, like so far in this skins game, the bootleg that has wentz immediately running for his life.

if you pay attention, you can see the reid like qualities (negatives.) the short west coast passing attack. successful plays that completely vanish for weeks or longer. games where you don't even make a single throw of 20+ yards. just ridiculous shit you'd expect from a poor college team or something.
Can you please make fun of Retro's statements about Klentak signing those minor league players? It would be freaking hilarious

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please make fun of Retro's statements about Klentak signing those minor league players? It would be freaking hilarious

i can't meme under pressure. and that's all his nonsense is worth these days.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't meme under pressure. and that's all his nonsense is worth these days.
I'm not talking meme's I'm talking full-blown coked and liquored up ponage man! Come on, you got to do it. I'm pulling my weight over there making fun of him and his retardness, but it's not the same without you.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid has Improved since he lost weight!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is 19-3 since week 7 last year.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is 19-3 since week 7 last year.

And if we ignore those 3 games.. he is UNDEFEATED!!! WOW

Nevermind the 1-6 record of the first 7 games, huh? Lets, uh, act like they never happened.

Reid will put some wins together, but never do well in the playoffs because he doesn't adjust to what is going on in the game.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are funny. This is a crawl before walk thing. I simply wish that Peterson becomes Reid in the next year. That will be a great progression. Not a complete progression....from there I can wish for him to be better than Reid ever was. Baby steps.

But, right now, I would be fine with the equivalent of the fat man.