• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats Trade Cb Green

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it also shows even the top organizations make mistakes. There is no team that is 100% in who they draft, pick up in FA, or who they trade for.

I do think the Jerel Worthy trade could work out decently. Before injuries he was a borderline 1st round pick. If the guy can get himself healthy the Patriots just got a steal. I mean really how many 7th round picks are going to make an impact for a team let alone even make a team as good as the Patriots? Heck the Broncos just picked up Marvin Austin who was a 2nd round pick not too long ago who had struggled because of injuries but he finally got himself healthy and he is now running with the 1st string defense making plays all over the field. Maybe Worthy can do the same. Right now it is just a guessing game in the NFL.

I thought the Worthy deal has some upside and hopefully can get past his injuries. You can never have enough quality DE's. On the other hand, at best I think the Bass pickup from Dallas will end up with him on the PS.

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince Wilfork is coming off a very serious injury. he is not getting younger. The Patriots are looking for any kind of insurance at the DT position.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince Wilfork is coming off a very serious injury. he is not getting younger. The Patriots are looking for any kind of insurance at the DT position.

that would qualify as 'any kind'. They drafted Beasley and picked up Jerel Worthy from GB. More injury concerns with all these guys. :doh:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave up nothing and got a slight chance for something. Put one of them on IR and use Greens roster spot. The Green experiment was frustrating. He had all the physical skills but just was not "getting it" He looked horrible last pre-season and no chance of making the team this year.