• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats Ownership/Belichick are idiots or it is Spygate 2.0

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word out is that the film is of the Bengals sideline and it has 8 minutes of direct filming of the Bengals coaches calling signals. If that is true, after Spygate the Pats are either complete idiots for not having oversight of the filming or they are cheating again. Either way the league has to put the hammer down. They have already admitted filming the Bengals sideline. The Pats have a history of unethical behavior. It is not a good look for them.

Pats fans: I expect some obnoxious posts from you guys. However, you will look silly for defending them.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word out is that the film is of the Bengals sideline and it has 8 minutes of direct filming of the Bengals coaches calling signals. If that is true, after Spygate the Pats are either complete idiots for not having oversight of the filming or they are cheating again. Either way the league has to put the hammer down. They have already admitted filming the Bengals sideline. The Pats have a history of unethical behavior. It is not a good look for them.

Pats fans: I expect some obnoxious posts from you guys. However, you will look silly for defending them.
There's a few threads in the NFL area go check them out. Its beyond ridiculous already.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you.

I think the Pats were doing some advanced scouting of the Bengals.

The guys mentioned Kraft's name when they asked for permission from the Browns. You would think that the Pats would make sure guys that are representing them follow league rules. Not speaking to the Bengals or NFL for permission was also stupid.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they do is cheat. They wouldn't be as successful as they've been - for as long as they been if they didn't cheat. They cheat every game -- its just a matter of them getting caught and being held accountable.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's the only reason for their success but it's helped them to gain advantages. I don't think they will repeat this year though. I think the Ravens will beat them if another team doesn't beat them first in the playoffs.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they do is cheat. They wouldn't be as successful as they've been - for as long as they been if they didn't cheat. They cheat every game -- its just a matter of them getting caught and being held accountable.

I don't think it's the only reason for their success but it's helped them to gain advantages. I don't think they will repeat this year though. I think the Ravens will beat them if another team doesn't beat them first in the playoffs.