• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats cut Gilmore

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I remember them winning two SBs in particular. I'm actually surprised there are any tissues left. You must shop at Costco.

That's nice son, nobody cares about your tsinted titles. how about joining us in the present.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nice son, nobody cares about your tsinted titles. how about joining us in the present.
"Son" that's cute. Just like you and your football knowledge.

The best thing about Lamb fans like yourself is you're so predictable. Same thing every year. On here beating your bird chests through the first half of the season. Then the record spins again and the Rams start their annual decline, resulting in a participation trophy.

Figured after the home beat down you'd tuck tail and run. But no you're dumb enough to keep running your mouth.

How about just taking care of the Hawks. Let's start there, ok?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Son" that's cute. Just like you and your football knowledge.

The best thing about Lamb fans like yourself is you're so predictable. Same thing every year. On here beating your bird chests through the first half of the season. Then the record spins again and the Rams start their annual decline, resulting in a participation trophy.

Figured after the home beat down you'd tuck tail and run. But no you're dumb enough to keep running your mouth.

How about just taking care of the Hawks. Let's start there, ok?
We get it, you will do anything not to talk about the Patriots. Because the losing hits too close to home for you.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isnt going to get anywhere close to $10m for the rest of the season IMO.
I agree, i could easily see him signing a 1 year prove healthy deal and get a massive contract in offseason

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it, you will do anything not to talk about the Patriots. Because the losing hits too close to home for you.
"We"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Been talking the Gilmore release since it happened. In typical Battlelyon fashion you're wrong and starving for attention.

After being within a couple inches of beating TB and the reigning SB champs, I'm quite content. Mac Jones is the real deal. NE just needs to sure up a couple holes. They have done that by releasing Gilmore? Time will tell. They need to cut down on fumbles and dumb penalties. Both very unlike BB coached teams. So I'm sure they'll get fixed. So yeah that about covers it.

Now I need a good laugh. Tell me again how the wonder boy coach and the Rams are/were for the past couple years going to win a SB.
Come on this should be good.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, don’t the Pats have a small window to get something for him if someone grabs him before this evening ? He’s gonna land somewhere soon even though he is getting a little older …

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, don’t the Pats have a small window to get something for him if someone grabs him before this evening ? He’s gonna land somewhere soon even though he is getting a little older …
Yes, I was reminded that they could accept a deal until 4pm. Could be the reason BB released the info so early? BB obviously didn't have a dance partner. But, now it may just get someone to offer something, anything. Which would be a win for NE as it would factor into a comp pick. If out right released NE doesn't get anything.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Been talking the Gilmore release since it happened. In typical Battlelyon fashion you're wrong and starving for attention.

After being within a couple inches of beating TB and the reigning SB champs, I'm quite content. Mac Jones is the real deal. NE just needs to sure up a couple holes. They have done that by releasing Gilmore? Time will tell. They need to cut down on fumbles and dumb penalties. Both very unlike BB coached teams. So I'm sure they'll get fixed. So yeah that about covers it.

Now I need a good laugh. Tell me again how the wonder boy coach and the Rams are/were for the past couple years going to win a SB.
Come on this should be good.
Remind me what Belichick's record minus Brady is again, i need a laugh. You are also going to have to talk a little louder, it is hard to hear you from the bottom of the standings.

Ok, it's be fun. I have to go. Best of luck

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I was reminded that they could accept a deal until 4pm. Could be the reason BB released the info so early? BB obviously didn't have a dance partner. But, now it may just get someone to offer something, anything. Which would be a win for NE as it would factor into a comp pick. If out right released NE doesn't get anything.
I doubt it. The guy wants a new contract and any team that trades for him knows it and knows he wasn't stepping on the field without a new contract. Plus they know he is being cut. But, who knows. Someone may pay for the leverage of being able to negotiate with him. But if you take him on you need to fit him under your cap to make the trade legal even if he doesn't ever play, so you need enough cap space to slot him. I guess that's a little over $5M that you need which many teams of course have.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me what Belichick's record minus Brady is again, i need a laugh. You are also going to have to talk a little louder, it is hard to hear you from the bottom of the standings.

Ok, it's be fun. I have to go. Best of luck
You talk enough for both of us.

But nice deflection son.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. The guy wants a new contract and any team that trades for him knows it and knows he wasn't stepping on the field without a new contract. Plus they know he is being cut. But, who knows. Someone may pay for the leverage of being able to negotiate with him. But if you take him on you need to fit him under your cap to make the trade legal even if he doesn't ever play, so you need enough cap space to slot him. I guess that's a little over $5M that you need which many teams of course have.
A guy can hope can't he?

Come on someone offer NE a used ice tub from their training room as long as it nets NE a comp pick.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why they didn't wait until he came back and then make a trade at the deadline. Could have got something out of his name recognition. Lots of teams in need.
Not practicing, could not play. Could continue to hold out and still get paid.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may very well?

Will be interesting on what teams will take a shot site unseen?

Now that he's released is he no longer on the IR?

Could he go do a "try out" for a team tomorrow?

Start playing next week if he is healthy enough?
He must stay on IR until week 6. Cannot practice and I think he cannot "try out" I think the tryout would be easy to circumvent.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy can hope can't he?

Come on someone offer NE a used ice tub from their training room as long as it nets NE a comp pick.
Maybe. But, they wouldn't get a comp pick for cutting him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do that in a heartbeat and have him for probably half the season. It's just if he wants to do that, he should since he is injured but he wants the big bucks.