• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Owner Arrested

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd never go to a whore house that would have me as a member......
There's a guy that goes to this whorehouse by where I work. Every day at lunch I see him coming in as I'm leaving. I'm like dude, WTF. You are here every day??? Loser...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best phones out there for business they use the android platform but have kept the best features. Something a schlep like you wouldn't know. NW probably types with his forehead... he can take all day to post as he has nothing else in life to do but talk to his kraft cardboard cut out...
I was saying that 10 years ago and when we finally switched I realized how stupid I was. But,,,that was 10 years ago,,,I'm sure now they are just fantastic...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying that 10 years ago and when we finally switched I realized how stupid I was. But,,,that was 10 years ago,,,I'm sure now they are just fantastic...
Obviously there is a bug in them? FFF's BB keeps misspelling and misremembering proper grammar. So to be efficient FFF just allows it. Imagine doing business with that ass clown:juggle:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did drop off for a bit but the hub platform has always been the best. At this point most phones are similar BB still has the hub keeps things organized and the battery is great. Some of my friends are constantly looking for plugs I have no time for that shit...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously there is a bug in them? FFF's BB keeps misspelling and misremembering proper grammar. So to be efficient FFF just allows it. Imagine doing business with that ass clown:juggle:
I take my time when I'm making money... talking to fools like you I simply don't bother so don't flatter yourself. If you don't like it go jerk it to your kraft posters...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take my time when I'm making money... talking to fools like you I simply don't bother so don't flatter yourself. If you don't like it go jerk it to your kraft posters...

Please tell us again how your PHONE keeps misspelling words. So you want us to believe in your business English and grammar aren't important? Or even in everyday life? You are cute. Most of us learned to spell and use proper sentence structure in grade school. Let me guess it's a family business.

Time to type on a BB, but not enough time to use the correct letters. Yeah, I can see where that makes sense:nono::doh::dhd::pound::rolleyes2:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell us again how your PHONE keeps misspelling words. So you want us to believe in your business English and grammar aren't important? Or even in everyday life? You are cute. Most of us learned to spell and use proper sentence structure in grade school. Let me guess it's a family business.

Time to type on a BB, but not enough time to use the correct letters. Yeah, I can see where that makes sense:nono::doh::dhd::pound::rolleyes2:
I can't believe I have to explain phones to you but in reality it doesn't surprise me. BB has a word prediction feature where you can simply slide up for a word instead of typing the whole thing. Sometimes there are words on the space bar so if you are rushing you can inadvertently change to a different word entirely. When I'm doing a work email I proof it but for you I don't have the time. Sorry if it outrages you but I don't really give a shit. Maybe you'll learn something Skippy. Funny but when I type NW my next most popular words are idiot and tool....BB is smart!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I have to explain phones to you but in reality it doesn't surprise me. BB has a word prediction feature where you can simply slide up for a word instead of typing the whole thing. Sometimes there are words on the space bar so if you are rushing you can inadvertently change to a different word entirely. When I'm doing a work email I proof it but for you I don't have the time. Sorry if it outrages you but I don't really give a shit. Maybe you'll learn something Skippy. Funny but when I type NW my next most popular words are idiot and tool....BB is smart!
Give it a rest. You've been clowned for days now by multiple posters.

Your great bb doesn't misspell words. You do. It also doesn't change your grammar mistakes. Keep proving your ignorance.

Your bb keeps coming up tool because you're in the running for the biggest tool on the hoop.

Be a man, stop being so appalled and own your shit.

How's that family janitorial business going?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again never said that he ran the operation boy are you guys dense...but a judge he wouldn't be the first billionaire to do so you that nieve? Either way damage was already done the world now knows he's a creepy old fuck.

Nieve is not a word that would “pop up”. You spelled that dumb dumb.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he is English or a colony of the english. & just spells things funny.
I mean he does use the word Offence. (which isnt a common spelling in the US)
or maybe his spell check is english LOL

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He went online at Home Depot to order something. The help chat box popped up and he typed in that he wanted to buy a “cock gun”.

They terminated his account.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went online at Home Depot to order something. The help chat box popped up and he typed in that he wanted to buy a “cock gun”.

They terminated his account.
Funny story. I used to install roofs. I was working with a guy from South Africa & you would laugh your ass off when they yell down to you asking for a tube of caulk with their accent. I was talking to a Homeowner one day when this happened & the look on her face was great. She asked me. What did he ask for? :laugh3:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny story. I used to install roofs. I was working with a guy from South Africa & you would laugh your ass off when they yell down to you asking for a tube of caulk with their accent. I was talking to a Homeowner one day when this happened & the look on her face was great. She asked me. What did he ask for? :laugh3:

Response... the usual.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's because I type fast. The bb can't keep up so it just changes my words. But EVERYTHING else about the bb is "grate".

Aren't they giving bb's away free if you start a new insurance "police"?

Oops damb bb I meant policy

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo I use the Queen's English but these days words hover between the US dictionary...I use both as in some cases it makes more sense. Either way this isn't a class in school we're shooting the shit here. If NW can't win a debate he resorts to petty spell checking lessons . . .give it up bro!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo I use the Queen's English but these days words hover between the US dictionary...I use both as in some cases it makes more sense. Either way this isn't a class in school we're shooting the shit here. I:fish2::fish2:f NW can't win a debate he resorts to petty spell checking lessons . . .give it up bro!

You really are a tool. I mentioned weeks ago I'm one of the last people here on the hoop correcting others spelling and grammar errors.

But yours is a whole other realm of idiocracy. You were so dumb you were arguing things we weren't. With every post you dug deeper and deeper. Who was I to curb your excavation party? So I kept throwing in a barbless hook with no bait and watched you wiggle to get free.
I think it should be a new olympic sport. Fishing For Fun aka FFF.
:fish2:

I just put my line back in the water. Let's see if I can catch a record FFF or at least a blackberry that has a misspelling and

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a tool. I mentioned weeks ago I'm one of the last people here on the hoop correcting others spelling and grammar errors.

But yours is a whole other realm of idiocracy. You were so dumb you were arguing things we weren't. With every post you dug deeper and deeper. Who was I to curb your excavation party? So I kept throwing in a barbless hook with no bait and watched you wiggle to get free.
I think it should be a new olympic sport. Fishing For Fun aka FFF.
:fish2:

I just put my line back in the water. Let's see if I can catch a record FFF or at least a blackberry that has a misspelling and
You don't know if you are coming or going... spent 5 pages acting like a proofreader yet you weren't. Schizophrenia comes to mind....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3