• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriot's Exit (Brady too?)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots Lost Because They Were Bad and Did Dumb Things

Tannehilll threw for 72 yards, 1, touchdown, and 1 interception on Saturday. All that mattered was his first drive, which resulted in a touchdown, and his last, which killed enough time off the clock to basically secure the win. But still … 72 yards! That’s Flacco-esque, though in the best possible way.

I got a chuckle out of this quote.

So the Pats start off 8-0 - finish 4-4 and are one and done in the wild card home game. Brady becomes a FA.

I for one would certainly love to drive the wooden stake through the heart of the Patriot franchise. They stunk in this game - dropping passes - making stupid decisions - and they were made into Derrick Henry's bitch.

Tom Brady wants to play until he's 45 he says, but where? NE seems like the most likely place still, but they can't seem to find him guys who can complement his skills - which this season were eroded some (though I marveled at his arm in this game).

I think the NFLfinally smells NE Patriot blood and Tom Brady's limitations - I'd say the end is near.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the Pats start off 8-0 - finish 4-4 and are one and done in the wild card home game. Brady becomes a FA.

I for one would certainly love to drive the wooden stake through the heart of the Patriot franchise. They stunk in this game - dropping passes - making stupid decisions - and they were made into Derrick Henry's bitch.

Tom Brady wants to play until he's 45 he says, but where? NE seems like the most likely place still, but they can't seem to find him guys who can complement his skills - which this season were eroded some (though I marveled at his arm in this game).

I think the NFLfinally smells NE Patriot blood and Tom Brady's limitations - I'd say the end is near.
I think it will all depend on who Belichick finds to add to the roster in the off season. He he scores some good talent, Brady will likely stay, if not then I don't see Brady hanging around. He did NOT have fun this season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will all depend on who Belichick finds to add to the roster in the off season. He he scores some good talent, Brady will likely stay, if not then I don't see Brady hanging around. He did NOT have fun this season.

Agree- Brady didn't seem to have fun this year. It will come down to who is brought in this offseason.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree- Brady didn't seem to have fun this year. It will come down to who is brought in this offseason.

I thought about you @Draft Crazy when I was watching Tom Brady chew D'Keal Harry out in the huddle for not running through his route.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the thought of his last pass as a Patriot being a pick 6 to lose the game. I'd like it even more if he retired, and that fact stood.

I also liked that BB was so livid during and after the delay of game and false start on the punt that took a minute off the clock. Payback's a bitch, Bill.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three questions come to mind:
  • Besides New England, where would he go?
    • Los Angles Chargers if Rivers leaves?
    • Carolina if McDaniels becomes their coach?
    • Miami?
    • Cincinnati?
    • Maybe Tennessee?
  • Will he follow McDaniels?
  • If McDaniels leaves, who is the next OC?
One thing that I was thinking about while watching the game was the Patriots had no business being in that game but credit goes to the Patriots coaching staff for teaching the players they had. This is the type of coaching staff I hope we have in Denver now.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three questions come to mind:
  • Besides New England, where would he go?
    • Los Angles Chargers if Rivers leaves?
    • Carolina if McDaniels becomes their coach?
    • Miami?
    • Cincinnati?
    • Maybe Tennessee?
  • Will he follow McDaniels?
  • If McDaniels leaves, who is the next OC?
One thing that I was thinking about while watching the game was the Patriots had no business being in that game but credit goes to the Patriots coaching staff for teaching the players they had. This is the type of coaching staff I hope we have in Denver now.

Chargers would be his best bet - IMO. They have playmakers on Offense. It would also allow Brady potentially to get a west coast commercial opportunity. Of course, Rivers would have to retire.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAC or Miami

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never hated the Patriots but that’s easy to understand when you consider the Broncos are the only team that, when competitive, the Patriots have never had consistent success over.

I still won’t miss them winning their division every year. Even if they’re not done for now, they will be at some point.

More important than their decline is the Broncos return to the top of the league. The ascent begins in 2020!

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady does leave the Patriots, they will be in the market for a QB. You would have to wonder if someone like Teddy Bridgewater or Rivers would be their target.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to the Chiefs and Raiders.....

Chiefs AND Raiders? Haha don’t make me laugh! (Too late.)

happy new year, buddy.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady does leave the Patriots, they will be in the market for a QB. You would have to wonder if someone like Teddy Bridgewater or Rivers would be their target.

I've got a Flacco they could have.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You celebrating the Broncos making it to the playoffs for the eleventh straight year????

Nope. I'm celebrating the possible end to a dynasty and reign that has wrecked our season again and again. I'm not sure we'll ever see the kind of dominance that the Patriots have enjoyed again in our lifetime. Don't be selfish, Ken. It's time for some other teams to get a little time in the spotlight. Hopefully, that will be the Broncos again in the coming years!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the NFL finally smells NE Patriot blood and Tom Brady's limitations - I'd say the end is near.

Well, My guess no film did them in.

I really wonder if they won one SB without cheating? Filming the Bengals? They just could not help themselves .they have been cheating all along. I actually like a lout on NE fans they are for the most part pretty classy.

They should lose all of their drafts picks this year.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch Elway kick the tires on Brady