• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots about to land Josh Gordon

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any real action on sportshoop?

been using another site for about 8 months now, it is hit or miss.
lots of guy on guy action in the conservative politics forum.

NYYFAN126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one and only Rocko.

we had Worcester ties.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another interesting project for the dark lord BB. TBH, I believe this Gordon thing is a reach, hope I am wrong; that the guy redeems himself and delivers up to his physical potential.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this fear that this is going to be one of those times where we see Gordon occasionally and then all of a sudden sometime late in the season we hear that he's been released. Besides Moss and Lloyd (to some extent), these bigger name vets don't seem to work out.

I think you are on the right track....This guy is a multi, multi offender and been suspended more than anyone I know of.....How he is still in the league is mind boggling to say the least.....
He is a born and bred thug to the core, and couldn't change if he had to, which he has already proven....BB better keep his daughter off the sideline while he is on the team, if he gets mad over something he will beat the white off of her just to relieve his anger.....:D

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, Sir Kingsly, I do believe you are quite frankly, in a state of delirium. Turn off the TV, take a good breath and release yourself.

Stretching may be one of the most under-rated exercises.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this fear that this is going to be one of those times where we see Gordon occasionally and then all of a sudden sometime late in the season we hear that he's been released. Besides Moss and Lloyd (to some extent), these bigger name vets don't seem to work out.
Belichick is great at finding talent but his flops in this regard are typically overlooked by the national media.

Gordon hasn't been as good as everyone remembers in a few years. His highlight reel of this season is different angles of his one catch, but since it was a nice one everyone lost their shit and said he's back.

Could very well work out and certainly worth the flier but let's cool it a bit first.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick is great at finding talent but his flops in this regard are typically overlooked by the national media.

Gordon hasn't been as good as everyone remembers in a few years. His highlight reel of this season is different angles of his one catch, but since it was a nice one everyone lost their shit and said he's back.

Could very well work out and certainly worth the flier but let's cool it a bit first.
Yep, were’all waiting to watch that film. Simply outstanding, yes?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, were’all waiting to watch that film. Simply outstanding, yes?
That also wasn't an exaggeration. I had Sportscenter on the day it happened and literally they just showed that one catch three different ways.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save the Sharkonabike. Seems like a worthy adventure. Indeed, his posts are most illuminating.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave @Sharkonabicycle alone. He's not a drunk idiotic poster. Just a drunk that downs tide pods from time to time.

PointlessUntidyGalapagospenguin-max-1mb.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That also wasn't an exaggeration. I had Sportscenter on the day it happened and literally they just showed that one catch three different ways.
Yep

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is interesting. Like there's not much you can say Belichick doesn't do extremely well at. But receivers are the one area I'd say he struggles, especially in the draft.

Started with Branch and Givens as his first guys taken.

Then came Bethel Johnson, Chad Jackson, Brandon Tate, Taylor Price, Boyce, Dobson, Malcolm Mitchell.

He got Slater who's an awesome special teamer in the 5th, and Welker Jr (Edelman) in the 7th. but 14 draft picks on WR since those first two, and one with more than 4 TD's as a Patriot.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is interesting. Like there's not much you can say Belichick doesn't do extremely well at. But receivers are the one area I'd say he struggles, especially in the draft.
It's not only that. They struggle as much as any other team. Discipline is a must. You must be ready to attain yourself to the most strident consequence, if somehow you become misdirected in your daily endeavor.

That's why the media make up so many stories. "NE Patriots ... 5Ws...etc" is a juicy headline, no matter what may follow in any story ... For example, "Once upon a time in a message board of foolhardy NFL addicts & elements, blah, bleh, blah, etc...."

I like to keep it simple: We are all idiots lost in a digital CF of a jungle. This, that, whatever.
Cheers.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Started with Branch and Givens as his first guys taken.

Then came Bethel Johnson, Chad Jackson, Brandon Tate, Taylor Price, Boyce, Dobson, Malcolm Mitchell.

He got Slater who's an awesome special teamer in the 5th, and Welker Jr (Edelman) in the 7th. but 14 draft picks on WR since those first two, and one with more than 4 TD's as a Patriot.
It's odd because he is great at finding skill position players who were either castoffs or late round picks and making them productive but seems to have more disappointments than successes with bigger name guys at those spots.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's odd because he is great at finding skill position players who were either castoffs or late round picks and making them productive but seems to have more disappointments than successes with bigger name guys at those spots.

Or does he know that he has such a foundation built there he can take a chance on an ochocinco, Addai, or Haynesworth, and even if it's a total failure, it won't bring down his team. And every once in a while it's a Revis situation. But no risk since they aren't going to allow a player be a headache and affect them.

I'm usually against bringing in those big name big risk big reward FA's. But there, maybe it's low risk big reward.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot NE fans are incapable of admission or too scared to do so as it will burst their bubble. How hard is it to say yes we like to sign degenerates??? Once Richie was called out they cut him and to be fair has anyone ever heard of bullying amongst 300 pound men before? Come on... all Suh did was play hard he never killed anyone like your hero Gonzalez. Fact is Gordon is a known degenerate addict and the patsies still had no issue grabbing the guy so strap on your ballsack and admit that your team doesn't have a backbone or morals when signing shady guys. Plain and simple point I'm making. It's no different than cheating they have no problem doing so....
You're cute when you're jimmies get rustled.
So what you're saying is the Miami organization is a bunch of pussies. OK got it.
Yes a girl named Suh played hard:rolleyes2: that's what you really want to call what that cheap shot POS did time and time again? :lol:
Yes my hero that played his college ball in FL is my hero:L
I'm already on record saying I think the Gordon signing won't turn out well. But for a 5th or possible 7th round pick it doesn't bother me. You're just salty no one wants to go to Miami to play. Sorry I can't help you. Gordon had/has a drug problem. Stop trying to compare him to a gang banging Hernandez or POS like Incognito or Suh.
When your team dominates for two decades you can take risks.