• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots about to land Josh Gordon

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S
From what I understand everyone knew that Gonzalez was into some bad shit which obviously became worse. They still paid the man and looked the other way.

Just had a friend die due to alcoholism he couldn't admit it and wouldn't listen. Some enabled him which didn't help. I worry when I see guys like Gordon or Gonzalez being enabled by teams such as yours. Pardon my worries as yes the kids see this shit and some think that this is OK as these are their idols. One kids life is worth the fight...trust me on this.
So all those kids getting bullied and comitting suicide is cool because eventually your team released "the problem"?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, Sir Kingsly, I do believe you are quite frankly, in a state of delirium. Turn off the TV, take a good breath and release yourself.

Stretching may be one of the most under-rated exercises.

If I'm posting, I'm nowhere near a TV.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're cute when you're jimmies get rustled.
So what you're saying is the Miami organization is a bunch of pussies. OK got it.
Yes a girl named Suh played hard:rolleyes2: that's what you really want to call what that cheap shot POS did time and time again? :lol:
Yes my hero that played his college ball in FL is my hero:L
I'm already on record saying I think the Gordon signing won't turn out well. But for a 5th or possible 7th round pick it doesn't bother me. You're just salty no one wants to go to Miami to play. Sorry I can't help you. Gordon had/has a drug problem. Stop trying to compare him to a gang banging Hernandez or POS like Incognito or Suh.
When your team dominates for two decades you can take risks.
Suhs been a little embellished especially during his time in Miami he had a few incidents but he never murdered anyone or walked into a cop shop naked completely stoned. No comparison you're grasping. Gordon is not a horrible person from what I heard but he is a degenerate addict. Face it the patent can't stay away from those people...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S

So all those kids getting bullied and comitting suicide is cool because eventually your team released "the problem"?
You actually believe that a 300 pound olineman was actually bullied? Hahahahah! You have to be the most gullible person on the planet. They totally made an example of the guy although don't get me wrong he is nuts so glad they released him when they found out who he was. NE would give him a raise right Gonzalez???

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually believe that a 300 pound olineman was actually bullied? Hahahahah! You have to be the most gullible person on the planet. They totally made an example of the guy although don't get me wrong he is nuts so glad they released him when they found out who he was. NE would give him a raise right Gonzalez???
Haha NE released their maniac faster than Suh could tap dance on another player. Great roll model. In most locker rooms I'd say it'd be pretty hard to traumatize a 300# player. But not in a dysfunctional locker room like Miami's. Has your grandpa told you any stories from the good old days when Mia was relevant?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon enjoying his Super Bowl Ring!