• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Reed not happy about his Red Sox tickets.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Reed, upset with Red Sox tickets, tweets sarcastic thanks to PGA Tour

On Wednesday night, Patrick Reed attended the Red Sox game with his wife, Justine, and his sister-in-law. Reed received the tickets through the PGA Tour, but, upon arrival at the game, found their location less than pleasing. Upset at sitting in Fenway’s “line drive section,” Reed took to social media.

“Thank you @pgatour for the tickets to the @RedSox game tonight,” he wrote on Twitter and Instagram. “I love how you put my wife, sister in law and myself in the line drive section. We paid $650 to upgrade our seats and ended up in the same section as the rest of the @PGATOUR! #frontrow.” He clarified the situation in a reply tweet. “*we paid $650 to upgrade and ended up with everyone else on the @PGATOUR #shocker,” he wrote.

The posts quickly spread across social media; Reed faced widespread criticism for taking the issue public. One of the more polite responses summed up the general sentiment: “Blasting how much money you spend just to complain about it – classy. Really tryin to get behind you and cheer for ya, but you make liking Rory way easier,” wrote Twitter user Tania Richards.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spoiled bitch...

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00