• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patricia losing players already?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.

It's minicamp. For all we know, Patricia is accomplishing everything he wants to accomplish.

Having said that, I didn't like the look of Patricia's hiring by Quinn, and I don't like the idea of trying to remake the Patriots in Detroit. But I'm going to give the guy a chance, even if I question his methods. If he's good at putting players in position to succeed on the field during games, he can have them doing sit ups all day for all I care.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake News gobbled up by fake fans.

:comeatmebro:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol if you're making millions, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and your boss says its time to run, you fucking run

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions players=big hairy vaginas.

And I would say it to their faces

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol if you're making millions, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and your boss says its time to run, you fucking run
Especially if the punishment for not running is your coach r aping you.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, BB disciples have had issues with players.

I think a problem could be that they try to be BB with the "my way or the highway" shit. With the problem being, that they're not BB.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who Carlos Monarrez is, but that's the first time I've ever heard his name. And its attached to a shitty story speculating that the players think Patricia is amateurish and treating them like high school JV players, then speculating that they won't accept this treatment. The closest thing he has to proof of this is that one rookie is amazed at the professionalism of the grown men playing out there.

Then in the next paragraph he goes on to complain about Patrcia because the coach didn't answer all of his questions.

First off you can't put a headline out there that a coach is losing his team just because you don't like him.

Second, as much as we hate unnamed sources, if you don't at least have that it is ridiculous to just make up rumors based on nothing.

Third, are you new to the NFL? Did you fucking think that a guy hand groomed by Bill Belichick was going to give away state secrets at mini camp press conferences? Or any other time?

Fuck this guy and this article. Laziest writing, and most self serving, disingenuous bull shit I have had my time wasted with in a while. Both the writer and editor who let this through should be fired for sheer incompetence at their job.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who Carlos Monarrez is, but that's the first time I've ever heard his name. And its attached to a shitty story speculating that the players think Patricia is amateurish and treating them like high school JV players, then speculating that they won't accept this treatment. The closest thing he has to proof of this is that one rookie is amazed at the professionalism of the grown men playing out there.

Then in the next paragraph he goes on to complain about Patrcia because the coach didn't answer all of his questions.

First off you can't put a headline out there that a coach is losing his team just because you don't like him.

Second, as much as we hate unnamed sources, if you don't at least have that it is ridiculous to just make up rumors based on nothing.

Third, are you new to the NFL? Did you fucking think that a guy hand groomed by Bill Belichick was going to give away state secrets at mini camp press conferences? Or any other time?

Fuck this guy and this article. Laziest writing, and most self serving, disingenuous bull shit I have had my time wasted with in a while. Both the writer and editor who let this through should be fired for sheer incompetence at their job.

I think we are a few short years from the modern media machine becoming obsolete. The great majority of this country has woken up to fake news over the past year or so and it's only getting more obvious.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.

It's minicamp. For all we know, Patricia is accomplishing everything he wants to accomplish.

Having said that, I didn't like the look of Patricia's hiring by Quinn, and I don't like the idea of trying to remake the Patriots in Detroit. But I'm going to give the guy a chance, even if I question his methods. If he's good at putting players in position to succeed on the field during games, he can have them doing sit ups all day for all I care.

Cause you would not want a 5 time superbowl champion. It is much more fun to just bitch and moan about how bad they suck.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused, did the guy that wrote this have something other than his opinion on running and an out of context quote?

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused, did the guy that wrote this have something other than his opinion on running and an out of context quote?

It does not sound like you are confused at all. Sounds like you are spot on.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause you would not want a 5 time superbowl champion. It is much more fun to just bitch and moan about how bad they suck.

Bob Quinn isn't even close to Belichick. Hope i'm wrong, but he seems like an idiot.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carlos took over as the resident shit stirrer at the Freep once Drew Sharpe passed away.

It's a giant act, and does nothing but further hurt the media's increasingly poor reputation for peddling fake news.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mencia_sd12.jpg

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Quinn isn't even close to Belichick. Hope i'm wrong, but he seems like an idiot.

Jury still out on Quinn but he certainly is a huge improvement over anyone the Lions have ever had. Patricia I am confident in and we should be contenders the year after this one IMO.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Patricia fan but even the story says "I miss Caldwell". Obviously this writer is butthurt.