• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patmon released

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF. Some of this shit is starting to piss me off. Let's start bringing in 4 a week again. Anyone notice the LB for the Packers, number 48. They got him off our PS and he has played well all year for them.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one surprised me when I saw it a few hours ago. Not that he set the world on fire but why now?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it. We let players like Sterling Moore and Patmon go - I'm not saying either are starter type players even though Moore does start for Tampa but in a salary cap world these are pieces. So-so in my opinion is just as good as Carr has been. I know we can't cut him yet but if his blocking the gunner this weekend vs the Jets , I will likely cut the TV off. Him and Church last week were pathetic. Garrett claims it is performance based, just like Corey White was. So we have Carr, Jones, Mo at CB now with Terrance Mitchell on the PS. I guess we still think our Safeties can cover

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it. We let players like Sterling Moore and Patmon go - I'm not saying either are starter type players even though Moore does start for Tampa but in a salary cap world these are pieces. So-so in my opinion is just as good as Carr has been. I know we can't cut him yet but if his blocking the gunner this weekend vs the Jets , I will likely cut the TV off. Him and Church last week were pathetic. Garrett claims it is performance based, just like Corey White was. So we have Carr, Jones, Mo at CB now with Terrance Mitchell on the PS. I guess we still think our Safeties can cover
Understanding the salary cap will explain why Carr isn't cut.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr should have been cut this year. Carr better be cut before the 2016 season starts. He is not good and is paid like a stud. Glad I haven't seen the argument lately where he only had one good year and was better than or as good as Scandrick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understanding the salary cap will explain why Carr isn't cut.
Salary cap is one of the main reasons why he should be cut. Can't allot that much of your cap space to a player like him

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salary cap is one of the main reasons why he should be cut. Can't allot that much of your cap space to a player like him
Problem is the dead money, last off season I read where Dallas is near the floor of the cap because dead money isn't counted against the minimum, but it does count against the max.
Every year this team is near Cao hell, Steven finds a way to make it work, fans ask what cap hell,but the truth is the bridge we are on gets less stable as years go by.
House of cards.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"fans ask what cap hell"

that would be me...still not seeing it as a reason, but then again...I'm no self proclaimed cap expert

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"fans ask what cap hell"

that would be me...still not seeing it as a reason, but then again...I'm no self proclaimed cap expert
I'm not either. I don't know the cap figure Hardy will end up with, but I'm guessing it's more than we could have kept Murray for. I know he got $8 million per in Philly, but I think an early $6 million bid and a little respect would have kept him here. Now Jerry is talking about sighing Hardy long term. Here's what anyone can figure out, cap expert or no.....if you can make room to give Hardy $10 million plus per year, you could also cut his ass and sign a couple of players for $5 million per instead

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not either. I don't know the cap figure Hardy will end up with, but I'm guessing it's more than we could have kept Murray for. I know he got $8 million per in Philly, but I think an early $6 million bid and a little respect would have kept him here. Now Jerry is talking about sighing Hardy long term. Here's what anyone can figure out, cap expert or no.....if you can make room to give Hardy $10 million plus per year, you could also cut his ass and sign a couple of players for $5 million per instead
I think it will be interesting when the coaching staff talks about guys who love the game of football. That doesn't seem to be the Hardy type to Garrett.

Jerry? Most likely, he wants to build around Dez too. :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have stayed under the cap by restructuring Romo (and others). That's like refinancing and taking all of the equity out of your house every year and spending the money then being surprised when you sell your house and have nothing to show for it. If Romo retired next month we would need carry a $32M cap hit next year for a player no longer on the team and also still need to find and pay a starting QB...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked terrance Mitchell when he was here before. He was aggressive, but you question the timing of the move. Should have kept white IMO