• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Passing The Baton

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to post the same thing on every thread? Its all good if you don't want to play along with the discussion. But it's a QB'S league, so I would hope you understand why I would raise such a discussion. :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say save the Luck/ Wilson matchup for later. The Colts are not that good yet. I vote for a Seahawks/ Pats matchup. Fans of other teams sure will have a tough time deciding who to root for.:nod: Besides knocking off a icon like Brady would be a nice notch on the belt, for the Seahawks. Something folks will remember. If the Seahawks can pull it off. Still need to beat those pesky Packers first, so let's not put the cart ahead of the horse.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to post the same thing on every thread? Its all good if you don't want to play along with the discussion. But it's a QB'S league, so I would hope you understand why I would raise such a discussion. :L

I don't know if people really want to return to the SB's of blowouts. Luck is a great QB but I think a SB this year with Luck in it would suck. Let's talk if Indy wins in Foxboro next week before you put him in the Hall of Fame.

I think they're taking down the Bust of Kapernick as we speak

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if people really want to return to the SB's of blowouts. Luck is a great QB but I think a SB this year with Luck in it would suck. Let's talk if Indy wins in Foxboro next week before you put him in the Hall of Fame.

I think they're taking down the Bust of Kapernick as we speak

I agree. I picked a Pats Seahawks SB at the beginning of the year, and at this point, I think it would be the most competitive matchup. However, there is no denying Luck and Wilson are the future QB faces of the NFL. Sure I may be a year early, but it is still an interesting discussion.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It must be his trademark, along with "Just saying". Sounds like a damn WWE wrestler with a catch phrase lol. Now that's the bottom line!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be his trademark, along with "Just saying". Sounds like a damn WWE wrestler with a catch phrase lol. Now that's the bottom line!

He is an embarrassment. No question about that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hams and colts would be my preference. Vinetari kicks the game winning field goal after they rule luck had the ball in the tuck position

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect Brady vs Rodgers, the two best QB's in the game

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Marshawn Lynch retire?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I picked a Pats Seahawks SB at the beginning of the year, and at this point, I think it would be the most competitive matchup. However, there is no denying Luck and Wilson are the future QB faces of the NFL. Sure I may be a year early, but it is still an interesting discussion.

Luck and Wilson are certainly two of the best QBs in the game right now not just in the future. Still I wonder how good Wilson would be on Indianapolis and how much better Luck would look in Seattle.

It helps a LOT to have a world class defense.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck and Wilson are certainly two of the best QBs in the game right now not just in the future. Still I wonder how good Wilson would be on Indianapolis and how much better Luck would look in Seattle.

It helps a LOT to have a world class defense.

The Colts defense gave up 13 points playing the Denver Broncos. The Seahawks defense gave up 17 points playing the Carolina Panthers.

Let's not completely discard the Colts defense. While it is certainly not as good as the Seahawk defense, the notion that the Colts are Andrew Luck and a bunch of chumps really needs to end.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts defense gave up 13 points playing the Denver Broncos. The Seahawks defense gave up 17 points playing the Carolina Panthers.

Let's not completely discard the Colts defense. While it is certainly not as good as the Seahawk defense, the notion that the Colts are Andrew Luck and a bunch of chumps really needs to end.

No definitely not. I think they are not the same defense at all that the Patriots faced earlier in the season and the Pats will badly surprised if they think so.

But I'm impressed by the Seattle defense and while I don't think the Colts D are in that class.

There's something really wrong with the Bronco's that the last 5-6 weeks highlighted and they were ripe for a beatdown by a determined team.

Not just Manning. The D definitely underachieved as well.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is an embarrassment. No question about that.

Teams win games and Manning loses them, stop watching ESPN and stop listening to Skip Bayless. Just saying

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they have the Broncos at -9 or something close to that?

They did, started off at 7 and ended at 9.5. I know point spreads mean squat and Seattle was the only fav that covered

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Colts got to play Peyton Manning in a playoff game. Let's not discount the fact that at this point in his career his rag arm makes Chad Pennington look like Bert Jones or that he holds the record for most playoff loses.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams win games and Manning loses them, stop watching ESPN and stop listening to Skip Bayless. Just saying

I am so flattered that you try to use some of my material. Man it's pathetic on how much you just want to be like me. Your obsession of me is really concerning to the point where something may have to be done about it. Are you gay or something. I mean it's possible being a Patriots fan. I understand you are a very lonely old man but please seek helpor get a pet. At least get it right as well. Teams win and lose games not just QB's . Quit watching ESPN and listening to Skip Bayless. Have a great day. Oh ya Just saying.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so flattered that you try to use some of my material. Man it's pathetic on how much you just want to be like me. Your obsession of me is really concerning to the point where something may have to be done about it. Are you gay or something. I mean it's possible being a Patriots fan. I understand you are a very lonely old man but please seek helpor get a pet. At least get it right as well. Teams win and lose games not just QB's . Quit watching ESPN and listening to Skip Bayless. Have a great day. Oh ya Just saying.

Even if you hear a bad song or jingle 1000 times, sometimes you cant get it out of your head, like Payton's commercial," chicken parm you taste so good". I'll respond more later because Skip Bayless just came on and don't want to miss anything he says . Just saying

Last edited by a moderator:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exciting final four thats for sure. You could argue that the four best qbs in the league right now are the four that have their teams still playing.

Seattle's D has a chance to put its stamp on history. Last year vs the statistically best offense ever, this year A Rod and then potentially brady.

The 00 ravens didn't face that type of competition, there wasn't anyone like that let alone 3 when the 85 bears did their thing..........