• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pass Interfierance Calls

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or is anybody else getting tired of every single pass that goes incomplete the WR immediately does the flag gesture? There are some times when it is justified, but it seems to be getting out of control. To me it is the equivalent of soccer/ basketball players flopping. I hate to see it. Maybe it is worse because the replacement refs are there and they think it will sway them more? Seems like guys are afraid to play a physical game. Probably why the Niners D is so good.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be funny if the official throws the flag them gives like a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was rethinking this after yesterdays games. I don't really think there is any way to police it though, but I feel like this is becoming an epidemic...or maybe I am just crazy. But as I watched the redzone channel yesterday I kept noticing the guys crying for PI calls, making the flag gesture. Once I started paying attention, I noticed (just on the redzone channel) that it was about every other passing play that the receiver was calling for a flag. Granted, some were legit, but for the most part, not really. I have no idea why it bothers me so much, but it just does. If I remember I am going to pick a game to watch each week and (that is not the Niners) and mark down how many times I see it vs how many passing plays.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or is anybody else getting tired of every single pass that goes incomplete the WR immediately does the flag gesture? There are some times when it is justified, but it seems to be getting out of control. To me it is the equivalent of soccer/ basketball players flopping. I hate to see it. Maybe it is worse because the replacement refs are there and they think it will sway them more? Seems like guys are afraid to play a physical game. Probably why the Niners D is so good.

This!!! I could not agree more!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is a really annoying trend. Even moreso when its a team that is notorious for pushing off to get open. Seems like they only cry for a flag when they weren't able to push the CB out of the way early enough to make the catch.