• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers at GB

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure if this is good or not but the Panthers appear to be sitting McCaffrey against the Pack. I was kind of hoing he would play to give the Pack D some work with a good running back instead of just once in the following week against TN. Would be nice to get tested 2 weeks in a row as the playoffs near.

I guess on the other hand the game should not be as hard to win without McCaffrey and if they can beat the Panthers and the Bears but lose to TN some payoff calculator said the Pack would still be in the #1 spot if KC beats the Saints this weekend

Panthers coach Matt Rhule doesn't expect Christian McCaffrey to play vs. Packers​

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've waited all season for this D to start playing together and doing their jobs so it looks like an actual defense...instead, I see a bunch of selfish, me first fucks that don't need to be on this team....constantly throwing shoulders looking for the big hit instead of wrapping up and putting the guy on the ground...make a routine play and celebrate like it was the greatest play ever...stand around and watch instead of finishing the play...just trash...selfish and lazy trash..

The O isn't much better...all year long if they had a lead at the half they'd come out in the 2nd half like the game was over and all they needed to do was go through the motions...I'm so damn tired of watching this uninspired shit week in and week out ... will these fucking guys ever get it and put in a full game???

This is total bullshit and this team won't do shit in the playoffs...they won't win a damn game if this shit continues ... and they've played 14 games like this, so there isn't a damn thing that makes me believe they'll wake up now

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've waited all season for this D to start playing together and doing their jobs so it looks like an actual defense...instead, I see a bunch of selfish, me first fucks that don't need to be on this team....constantly throwing shoulders looking for the big hit instead of wrapping up and putting the guy on the ground...make a routine play and celebrate like it was the greatest play ever...stand around and watch instead of finishing the play...just trash...selfish and lazy trash..

The O isn't much better...all year long if they had a lead at the half they'd come out in the 2nd half like the game was over and all they needed to do was go through the motions...I'm so damn tired of watching this uninspired shit week in and week out ... will these fucking guys ever get it and put in a full game???

This is total bullshit and this team won't do shit in the playoffs...they won't win a damn game if this shit continues ... and they've played 14 games like this, so there isn't a damn thing that makes me believe they'll wake up now
The Offense didn’t wait til halftime to go into auto pilot. Right after they scored the 3rd TD, the O took the rest of the game off, specially the O line. The defense wasn’t much better but held on for the win. I don’t know if it’s over confidence or complacency when they get a lead, it looks like they play half ass on both sides of the ball. Good teams don’t do that. I will give the defense more credit than the offense because they had to be tired of going right back in cuz the offense was going 3 and out constantly after they scored 21.

I agree about the playoffs. They won’t have the luxury of playing against losing teams. Honestly, I don’t have any confidence next Sunday against the Titans. Even after the ass whipping they’re going to take, they won’t learn. I don’t see them getting to the SB with the way they’re playing right now.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look around the NFC and show me a team that's head and shoulders above us

Saints - Brees is old and now banged up and without Thomas they have no downfield threat on that team
Seahawks - historically bad defense and inconsistent offense
Rams - Goff
Bucs - They've been all over the place the entire year

Nobody is great this season. Relax and enjoy the ride

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look around the NFC and show me a team that's head and shoulders above us

Saints - Brees is old and now banged up and without Thomas they have no downfield threat on that team
Seahawks - historically bad defense and inconsistent offense
Rams - Goff
Bucs - They've been all over the place the entire year

Nobody is great this season. Relax and enjoy the ride
Great point sir. I’m just a little jaded after last year of getting thoroughly embarrassed in the NFCCG. They do well against losing teams, not so well against winning ones. The inconsistency can bite them in the arse come playoff time.

That said, the defense has slowly improved over the season. Big test next Sunday against the Titans. If GB can pull out a win, I may become a believer they can make it back to the SB.