• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers at Eagles talk

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17-0 in 4th

The defense is supposed to close it out

our secondary is beyond garbage. The guys catching passes are all alone. Its not like Newton is threading the needle. There isn't a defender within 5 yards of guys... which is why they're able to get so much YAC.

The defense needs to be blown up, but Carson needs to get the fucking first down when its wide open.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz is still a young quarterback. we came into the 4th quarter with a 17-0 lead and ran the ball ONCE.

schwartz' prevent defense is idiotic. everyone knows it. it always has been. you don't just trade points for time UNLESS the lead is 100% safe. pederson allows him to do it though.

pederson is a garbage miracle that happened. we could have easily lost to the falcons last year in the playoffs and his job would be in serious jeopardy right now, if he were to even still have it.

this team should be 6-1 instead of 3-4 right now.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz is still a young quarterback. we came into the 4th quarter with a 17-0 lead and ran the ball ONCE.

schwartz' prevent defense is idiotic. everyone knows it. it always has been. you don't just trade points for time UNLESS the lead is 100% safe. pederson allows him to do it though.

pederson is a garbage miracle that happened. we could have easily lost to the falcons last year in the playoffs and his job would be in serious jeopardy right now, if he were to even still have it.

this team should be 6-1 instead of 3-4 right now.

shut up, stupid.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need to worry about Schwartz being poached for a head coaching job anymore...

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I will say it...

17-0 in 4th

The defense is supposed to close it out

I do not disagree with:
- the defense is gtrash
- the secondary is trash
- Schwartz needs to go
- Wentz needs to get the first down instead of trying to get the homerun

I don't care how trash the defense is they shut down the Panthers for 3 quarters
what happened?
Schwartz and his fucking prevent (prevent the win) defense
I have always hated the prevent defense and the bend don't break defense

I get it - Wentz needs to make the right plays as well
It should have never reached that situation though

When you are up 17-0 in the 4th your "vonted" defense needs to have the killer instinct and close it down

:2cents:

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to blow it up. they've already won title so theres no use making dumb moves just to lose wild card game.

Peters gone. sproles gone. secondary gone. also anyone notice how poor linebacker play has gotten. also not nearly getting same pressure on QB with front four like they used to. a sack on cam newton at any point late in that game and they probably win

I wanna say they are too talented to lose many more games but facts are that haven't even playing anyone yet. Jags Rams. Dallas. that's 4 more losses right there. this is a 7-9 team at best

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to blow it up. they've already won title so theres no use making dumb moves just to lose wild card game.

Peters gone. sproles gone. secondary gone. also anyone notice how poor linebacker play has gotten. also not nearly getting same pressure on QB with front four like they used to. a sack on cam newton at any point late in that game and they probably win

I wanna say they are too talented to lose many more games but facts are that haven't even playing anyone yet. Jags Rams. Dallas. that's 4 more losses right there. this is a 7-9 team at best

hungry dogs run faster... and we still look full from the Super Bowl.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad they got booed off the field at the end. They deserved it.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you calculate for me the scenarios of us winning HFA?

i understand you're.. well, lets just be honest here.. some scuzzy looking dude hiding behind a screen and this is your life.. but i'm still confused what your issue is. that's probably because.. well, you're some scuzzy looking dude hiding behind a screen who just wants to talk shit because it's the only way he can.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand you're.. well, lets just be honest here.. some scuzzy looking dude hiding behind a screen and this is your life.. but i'm still confused what your issue is. that's probably because.. well, you're some scuzzy looking dude hiding behind a screen who just wants to talk shit because it's the only way he can.

So you're saying the math is too hard?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying the math is too hard?

you're not clever. and you're not insulting me because i choose to discuss the importance of home field advantage early in a football season.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz's time in Philly could be in jeopardy.
Pederson needs to be more consistent with his play calling.
The players need to play the whole game.
Someone needs to teach the players how to tackle.
I can see an 8-8 season.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the foot off the gas on D way too early ... prevent D prevents you from winning. I absolutely HATE trading yards for clock ... I get the reasoning, but it gives Offenses confidence and comes back to bite you in the arse way too often.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're not clever. and you're not insulting me because i choose to discuss the importance of home field advantage early in a football season.

Who do you think would be our most favorable opponent in the playoffs after our bye?

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there. Disgusting. Unless things change, and they have some tough games coming up, they are lucky to win eight games. And only one (I believe, correct me if wrong) LONG pass thrown down the field by Wentz. No playoffs, I will guess. The tailgating food and drinks was a blast!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the foot off the gas on D way too early ... prevent D prevents you from winning. I absolutely HATE trading yards for clock ... I get the reasoning, but it gives Offenses confidence and comes back to bite you in the arse way too often.

When you have a bad secondary you do not go to prevent defense at all. It is just stupid. It may make sense to trade yards for clock but you have to prevent the other team from scoring. The defense has blown 3 games because of their poor performance late. They cannot stop anyone.

I have said for years that Schwartz is an overrated defensive coordinator. His decision to rarely blitz does not help when your corners cannot cover anyone.

Yes I understand that Wentz should be smarter but he is a 3rd year QB he cannot see the field like Brady, Brees or Rodgers.....yet. He should have got the first down instead of going for it all but that is youth decision. He will learn from it. He has gotten better each week. 30-37 and 310 yards....pretty impressive if you as me. I find it laughable that anyone finds a way to blame Wentz on this. To be honest anyone that think Wentz is the reason the Eagles lost is a moron.