• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paging Mr. Bailey...Mr. Dan Bailey...

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please report to the Minnesota Vikings.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns race to the Podium 1st & beat out the Vikes to the pick!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add the Rams to the list with Zuerlein hurt again.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings still struggle finding kickers. Another heart break for the fans of Minny.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings still struggle finding kickers. Another heart break for the fans of Minny.
Barely a heartbreak.

They were content with a tie. A win would’ve been icing on the cake.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barely a heartbreak.

I'm pretty sure the Vikes were not content with a tie.
Maybe you were saying GB was content with a tie considering they got outplayed all day and if not for that missed chip shot and Chicago gifting them a win last week, GB would tied with Detroit. The difference Detroit has a healthy no diva QB.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you were saying GB was content with a tie considering they got outplayed all day and if not for that missed chip shot and Chicago gifting them a win last week, GB would tied with Detroit. The difference Detroit has a healthy no diva QB.
You didn’t watch the game. That is clearly apparent. Not one Viking fan has come on here and said they outplayed the Packers.

Here you are defying the consensus in an attempt to stir shit up.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re a dick

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t watch the game. That is clearly apparent. Not one Viking fan has come on here and said they outplayed the Packers.

He was more worried about Brady being a diva yelling at the players on the sidelines as the Jags out played his team

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cousins 425 yards, 4 TDs, 2 sacks, 1 Int
Rodgers 281 yards, 1 TD, 4 sacks, 1 Fumble

Viking kick returns 74 yards, punt returns 13 yards
Pack kick returns 8 yards, punt returns 0

Vikings 130+ more yards
Vikings 22 4th quarter points

Penalties and rushing were close enough one team had 7 the other 8. GB 30 more yards on the ground. The only reason it looked different was GB owned the TOP.

IMO Vikes outplayed them to me? I have no dog in the fight and have said on here multiple times how much I enjoyed my time in GB and watching them play. But we both know Minny should've won that game. Considering they were on the road a tie is closer to a win then it was for GB. Got to protect the house.

Sorry nothing I can do about Rodgers being a diva and getting outplayed by who? Oh yeah Kirk Cousins

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was more worried about Brady being a diva yelling at the players on the sidelines as the Jags out played his team

I would equate yelling at team mates as maybe being an ass not a diva. So we differ there apparently just like you agreeing that GB wasn't outplayed? See my last post. Numbers don't lie. Again I'm a fan of GB just not that diva QB.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barely a heartbreak.

I wouldn't say the Vikings outplayed the Packers all game by any means. But they did ultimately give the game away to them due to their own stupidity courtesy of Daniel "Walsh" Calrson, Treadwell aka slow Troy Wialliamson, and Zimmer's idiotic decision to play for a FG to end the game when the GB D was clearly toast.

Let's be honest, as good as Rogers is, you were gifted your first win by Chicago when they had no business letting it slip, and were lucky to escape with a tie against the Vikings. I'll admit we were lucky to tie too after all the stupid MN blunders, but you're delusional if you can't acknowledge how eaily the Pack could have been sitting at p-2 right now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say the Vikings outplayed the Packers all game by any means. But they did ultimately give the game away to them due to their own stupidity courtesy of Daniel "Walsh" Calrson, Treadwell aka slow Troy Wialliamson, and Zimmer's idiotic decision to play for a FG to end the game when the GB D was clearly toast.

Let's be honest, as good as Rogers is, you were gifted your first win by Chicago when they had no business letting it slip, and were lucky to escape with a tie against the Vikings. I'll admit we were lucky to tie too after all the stupid MN blunders, but you're delusional if you can't acknowledge how eaily the Pack could have been sitting at p-2 right now.

I re-watched the condensed version on Game Pass which further cemented my belief Minny outplayed GB.

1st Quarter I give to Minny even though the game was tied 7-7 at that point. If not for the blocked punt/recovery in the EZ GB did nothing that quarter. I'm not sure they got passed the 50? I could be wrong on that.

2nd/3rd quarter would slightly go to GB just because of the score. Both teams struggled to move the ball past the 50. Lots of punts and some sloppy play. A few questionable calls that favored both teams and kept drives alive.

4th quarter goes to Minny. They outscored GB 22-9. OT also goes to Minny they just couldn't get the win.

Now before those few overly sensitive GB fans jump in and start homerising the shit out of this, I'm not saying this was a beatdown or Minny ran away with it. I'm just saying Minny outplayed the Pack and should've came away with the win. I think if you go back and re-watch the game and honestly evaluate it you would come up with the same conclusion.

Like @GhostOfPoverty said above the Pack needs to feel pretty lucky they're not sitting 0-2.

I can admit the Pats got outplayed in every facet of the game today. It happens it doesn't mean anyone's season is over. Congrats to Jacksonville they played a heck of a game and came away with a well deserved victory.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins 425 yards, 4 TDs, 2 sacks, 1 Int
Rodgers 281 yards, 1 TD, 4 sacks, 1 Fumble

Viking kick returns 74 yards, punt returns 13 yards
Pack kick returns 8 yards, punt returns 0

Vikings 130+ more yards
Vikings 22 4th quarter points

Penalties and rushing were close enough one team had 7 the other 8. GB 30 more yards on the ground. The only reason it looked different was GB owned the TOP.

IMO Vikes outplayed them to me? I have no dog in the fight and have said on here multiple times how much I enjoyed my time in GB and watching them play. But we both know Minny should've won that game. Considering they were on the road a tie is closer to a win then it was for GB. Got to protect the house.

Sorry nothing I can do about Rodgers being a diva and getting outplayed by who? Oh yeah Kirk Cousins
When your second bullet point is kick return yards that usually means you didn't actually watch it, but are going by the box score and that you should give up on the argument...