• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pack/Vikes

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you guys want to win tonight and why...…….?

As bad as I hate the pack,im almost gotta do for them just for the fact of our playoff hopes...……..but damn,cheering for them is like cheering for scratching on a chalkboard...……..

But it would be nice to see them kaput for rest of the year...……….:yes:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting Vikes myself. Their schedule is brutal so they got losses coming their way. Knock GB out of it and make it a 2 team race. Vikes live another week but that is it. Gb has a easy schedule left outside of us.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings.

Packers always seem to start getting on a role at this point in the season. Don't want Rodgers in the zone when they come to Chicago.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just hard for me too cheer for Aaron Rodgers......the look on huis face comes off to me as being a dooshbag ass...…….and that's when hes trying to be humble.

I guess I do have to root for the Vikes……………..

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure……….one of these two teams are gonna go home a loser...………..:yes:

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure……….one of these two teams are gonna go home a loser...………..:yes:
It would have been sweet to see them tie again.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been sweet to see them tie again.

That would have been awesome...

The odds of the same team tying twice in a season has to be about the same as me sleeping with Scarlett Johansson.

So, it'd give me hope - is what I'm saying.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody catch Rodgers saying they are going to run the table, but in typical cocksucker-fashion, he didn't just say they were gonna run the table, he went thru each and every fucking team left to be played and said, "We're gonna beat em'." Including the Bears, to which he said..."Then we'll go down to Chicago, a place we've won many times before, and beat them."

What a cunt. Easiest remaining schedule in the entire fucking NFL, and popping off about running the table to get into the playoffs!?

I hope the Bears curb-stomp his faggot-ass.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody catch Rodgers saying they are going to run the table, but in typical cocksucker-fashion, he didn't just say they were gonna run the table, he went thru each and every fucking team left to be played and said, "We're gonna beat em'." Including the Bears, to which he said..."Then we'll go down to Chicago, a place we've won many times before, and beat them."

What a cunt. Easiest remaining schedule in the entire fucking NFL, and popping off about running the table to get into the playoffs!?

The guy did the DX suck it move on our field and somehow instead of being called out for the classless turd that he is, he turned it into a lucrative TV ad. Everyone loves a winner.

However, the coin is turning. Both Vikings and Bears are better than the Packers so it's fun watching him talk a lot of talk and not back it up on the field. Just makes him look like a whiny b*tch.

I hope they win the next two so we can officially eliminate them. We're gonna get 3 hours of B*tchyface Rodgers that day.

giphy.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I realize he was 4-6 when he ran the table in 2016. 4-6-1 is virtually the same thing, so I understand the comparison...

However, this year seems different. I don't think that I envision lightning striking twice. However, with AZ and ATL coming up at home - it's quite possible that they're 6-6-1 with life going into our game. Which would make it a game with a lot of build up.

I would love for the Bears to stomp those hopes away.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize he was 4-6 when he ran the table in 2016. 4-6-1 is virtually the same thing, so I understand the comparison...

However, this year seems different. I don't think that I envision lightning striking twice. However, with AZ and ATL coming up at home - it's quite possible that they're 6-6-1 with life going into our game. Which would make it a game with a lot of build up.

I would love for the Bears to stomp those hopes away.
It'll be another test for the young Bears no matter what. Whether we're flying high into the game perhaps coming off a big win against L.A. or not. Beating Rodgers is a monkey on the Bears' back that they'll want to get off as another way of proving they're legit.

I'm fully anticipating a loss to the Rams. I think beating the Packers at home is an exponentially more important game.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be another test for the young Bears no matter what. Whether we're flying high into the game perhaps coming off a big win against L.A. or not. Beating Rodgers is a monkey on the Bears' back that they'll want to get off as another way of proving they're legit.

I'm fully anticipating a loss to the Rams. I think beating the Packers at home is an exponentially more important game.
I like our chances at home, at night, in December against the Rams.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't bet on us to beat the Rams. However, at home, primetime, the cold... vs a hyped up team like that... that's a big damn game. The biggest game we've been apart of in a long, long time. We're going to be very up for it, possibly more up than we've been for a game all season by a good deal... and I suspect we'll have a shot.