• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pacers @ Dubs 1/20/14 730pst Tip Off

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else still in shock over that Football game? Had a bottle of Henny, and downed a shot every time something bad happened. The bottle was empty before the final 0:00.

Its like Deja Vu all over again, Kaep loses in final seconds. In reality, the game was lost much sooner...

Back to the Dubs. Pacers are the elite out of the East this year, MIA may be saving it for the Playoffs, but Pacers are the team to beat.

I'll be interested to see the matchups, Stevenson is a beast, Iguodala needs a bounce back game, although Durant will score on anyone, #9 needs to more impactful tonight.

For the Dubs, get better looks, and stay way from the 3 point line if they are missing. 3 for 14 from , 3 for 15 from 3pt land isn't going to cut it. I hope Steph moves in a few feet to get better / closer looks.

I want to see more of Jordan Crawford, the guy can shake and bake for the team, and he needs to get more minutes.

Lastly, sit Barnes if he isn't producing.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else still in shock over that Football game? Had a bottle of Henny, and downed a shot every time something bad happened. The bottle was empty before the final 0:00.

Its like Deja Vu all over again, Kaep loses in final seconds. In reality, the game was lost much sooner...

Back to the Dubs. Pacers are the elite out of the East this year, MIA may be saving it for the Playoffs, but Pacers are the team to beat.

I'll be interested to see the matchups, Stevenson is a beast, Iguodala needs a bounce back game, although Durant will score on anyone, #9 needs to more impactful tonight.

For the Dubs, get better looks, and stay way from the 3 point line if they are missing. 3 for 14 from , 3 for 15 from 3pt land isn't going to cut it. I hope Steph moves in a few feet to get better / closer looks.

I want to see more of Jordan Crawford, the guy can shake and bake for the team, and he needs to get more minutes.

Lastly, sit Barnes if he isn't producing.

Not in shock because Seattle is the better team but still very disappointed that Kaepernick melted down again with his three-turnover 4th quarter. They had a shot at the end against a superior team to pull it out, and if you asked me before the game would I take that, I would have said "yes". Still a very fun season. Now we gotta focus on the Dubs and the Giants.

Tonight will be a tough test for the Warriors. I think the Pacers may e little too big and physical for them; especially in the back court. I would not be completely surprised if they pulled one out though

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good effort by the Warriors last night. Cut a 20-point deficit to 2 on two occasions, but damn, Indiana is a tough team. So big! Second chance points, I believe, were at 33 to 8 for Indiana and that is tough to overcome. If Bogut hadn't hurt his knee the outcome may have been different.