• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC-12 officiating Oregon/Stanford game

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the officials called Stanford for more penalties than Oregon and only called 4 penalties on Oregon.
They bitching because they believe (by 'they' I mean OD and his coworkers) the refs missed calling PI/Holding or other such calls down the stretch. Ducks couldn't complete plays and he wanted hankies that weren't thrown to bail them out.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They bitching because they believe (by 'they' I mean OD and his coworkers) the refs missed calling PI/Holding or other such calls down the stretch. Ducks couldn't complete plays and he wanted hankies that weren't thrown to bail them out.
Jesus, how boring would football be if every single play had a flag thrown for holding.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole time he was trying like fuck to pick up that irrelevant first down too. :L
UW was a few seconds short of enough time ran off to simply kneel on a 3rd down play so Browning took the snap and ran around behind the LOS for like 6 seconds before going down. It's not a complicated play. Clock ran out, game over.

I doubt Criscoball ever lets them run a play like that again. Well unless he's a total dipshit idiot that can't learn. I guess that's always possible.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW was a few seconds short of enough time ran off to simply kneel on a 3rd down play so Browning took the snap and ran around behind the LOS for like 6 seconds before going down. It's not a complicated play. Clock ran out, game over.

I doubt Criscoball ever lets them run a play like that again. Well unless he's a total dipshit idiot that can't learn. I guess that's always possible.
Yes there were a few different things you coulda done to end that game. Oregon just went with the dumbest possible one.

Last edited:

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least he didn’t go for 2 on every conversion and fail 5-6 times.

That would be stoopid.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully the voters in the polls saw just how well Oregon played and dominated that they moved us up in the rankings.

:L That's to help Washington you putz!

Looks better for the Dawgs resume to make the playoffs beating ranked teams then beating the Oregon St's of the conferences!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite all the officiating question marks ( and I agree there were plenty ) all your team needed to do was hold on to the ball at the end and it's game over. They didn't

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite all the officiating question marks ( and I agree there were plenty ) all your team needed to do was hold on to the ball at the end and it's game over. They didn't
Or not snap the ball over the head of your QB and leave an easy 99y fumble return for TD. Or complete a pass or two in OT. Any of those and they don't lose. It actually took quite a few fuck ups to lose that thing.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the refs in the Pac 12 suck, everyone knows this. Don't leave it up to the refs. How many Coug fans do you here complaining about how the refs jobbed us? The refs suck in the conference, you can't really change it when we have commissioner who thinking hurting everyone's feelings is better than hurting individuals.
Have to agree. I've watched many a PAC12 game and while Big12 officiating can be head gear level retarded, the PAC officials take the prize imo. Terrible at their jobs.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their complain is about the TD reversal. 99.9% of the time thats a TD. They actually ruled Loves run as a TD on an identical play. Without the reversal the fumble return for a TD never happens.

There are two things we can say are certain here. PAC refs have always sucked its nothing new. But you don't fight for extra yardage when running the clock out. Either protect the ball and go down or take a knee. The call sucked but in the end the loss is on Oregon

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To show their displeasure with the crappy performance by the refs, Oregon fans threw bottles at the Stanford players as they exited the stadium. That'll show those stupid refs...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their complain is about the TD reversal. 99.9% of the time thats a TD. They actually ruled Loves run as a TD on an identical play. Without the reversal the fumble return for a TD never happens.

There are two things we can say are certain here. PAC refs have always sucked its nothing new. But you don't fight for extra yardage when running the clock out. Either protect the ball and go down or take a knee. The call sucked but in the end the loss is on Oregon

it wasn't identical. duck's runner foot hit the pylon (out of bounds in cfb) prior to the ball crossing the goal line. love never hit the pylon and the ball crosses the goal line prior to his stepping oob.

crappy ref's to be sure and there were subjective non-calls worth complaints, but these calls were correct

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen better melts on a skeevy-ass food truck.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't identical. duck's runner foot hit the pylon (out of bounds in cfb) prior to the ball crossing the goal line. love never hit the pylon and the ball crosses the goal line prior to his stepping oob.

crappy ref's to be sure and there were subjective non-calls worth complaints, but these calls were correct
Debatable both plays were extremely close. And that is a TD like 99.9% of the time. But like I said always expect inconstancy and bad calls from from PAC refs. And in the end it really didn't matter. You don't fight for extra yards when you can run the clock. Thats where Oregon lost the game. Curious to see how the North plays out this year

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THose three turnovers didn't help....just sayin'.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC refs suck????
No Fucking Shit.

lnps3Wt.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debatable both plays were extremely close. And that is a TD like 99.9% of the time. But like I said always expect inconstancy and bad calls from from PAC refs. And in the end it really didn't matter. You don't fight for extra yards when you can run the clock. Thats where Oregon lost the game. Curious to see how the North plays out this year

real time naked eye yep, almost impossible to tell. slow-mo both calls were correct.

ducks fans have the right to be pissed, but the refs shouldn't be the target of their ire

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
real time naked eye yep, almost impossible to tell. slow-mo both calls were correct.

ducks fans have the right to be pissed, but the refs shouldn't be the target of their ire
I can see why they would be pissed.The calls were debatable PAC refs and replay are inconsistent at best. But I would be more angry with the RB fumbling with the game all but iced.