• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Coaching Changes-a-coming

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington State: Word is Leach would've accepted the Tennessee job, if offered. I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up back on the other side of the US next season.

Washington: Chris Peterson is going to get an NFL call or two. The Broncos have apparently been scouting some college coaches. Elway is going to be seeking an offensive-minded guy to replace Vance with.

Sanford: David Shaw seems to have peaked with Stanford and is a guy I pegged to be NFL-bound, at some point, a few years ago.

Oregon: Mario couldn't hack it as FIU head coach. Oregon will be lucky to make it to a bowl this season. I'll say he gets next season to prove himself, but I'm not optimistic that it works out.

Utah: Kyle Whittingham is another guy I think is offered some serious loot to make the jump to another program. Utah is much bigger than what they were when Urban was running the show, but I think USC gives Whitt a calls and asks him to come home for some handsome pay.

USC: Clay Helton has USC in a train wreck. See above.

Colorado: Mike MacIntyre had the f'ing nerve, after his 6th straight loss, to get in front of the media today ... grin ... and then say, "I could've left here for better jobs in past seasons, but I didn't."