• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon is the second best team in the Pac12 easily. They even might be better than AZ.

Damn. I haven't seen them yet this year, but I'll definitely keep an eye out with you having such high praise. Good though, hopefully they are. We can use every win in the non-con.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY CRAP!! My Trojans are about to be 4-0 for the first time since like 2001. Would love it if we could be .500 in conference this year.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY CRAP!! My Trojans are about to be 4-0 for the first time since like 2001. Would love it if we could be .500 in conference this year.

We look really good thus far. Wichita State on Thursday will be a huge test. Fred VanVleet, Wichita's best player isn't likely to play though.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC networks is showing a replay of the Arizona game from yesterday instead of the live Cal game right now. Good fucking job PAC 12

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop the banning. Let me in on your UOFA posts. You bums

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We look really good thus far. Wichita State on Thursday will be a huge test. Fred VanVleet, Wichita's best player isn't likely to play though.

Yeah, that should be a good game. The ball movement and defense, so far, are much better than they were the past 2 seasons under Enfield. It's looking like he has more of his type of players and they are buying into his system. Over the past 3 games, we've averaged 95 points per game. I'm not sure we've averaged that over 3 games before in our history.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop the banning. Let me in on your UOFA posts. You bums

I don't know if you're ready yet, Fork. You're still spouting some bullshit about AZ fans being nervous that Hurley is going to challenge Miller, that ASU owns AZ in the last few years, and the there is some point to ASU recruiting better than AZ "so far", because we have one signee for next year, and you have two.

Personally, I'm not sure you've learned your lesson about posting outlandish shit just to get a reaction( i.e., trolling).

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm always hoping teams like USC can do well in basketball. The name recognition is there, and makes the conference more competitive. Hoping for an undefeated non-con for you guys. Just don't do what UW did last year and go to absolute shit after an amazing start.

Fight on!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always hoping teams like USC can do well in basketball. The name recognition is there, and makes the conference more competitive. Hoping for an undefeated non-con for you guys. Just don't do what UW did last year and go to absolute shit after an amazing start.

Fight on!

Yeah, I'm hoping that what I'm seeing is real and not the product of early season scrubs. What makes me think that it might be real is that they look much more efficient on both ends of the floor than they did in the early season scrub games last year, they beat Monmouth who beat UCLA and New Mexico who is expected to be pretty good.

We have a good test vs. #20 Wichita St. on Thursday. I think if we can go .500 in the PAC and win most of our non-conference games, we might have an outside shot at the tournament, especially if we can win a couple of games in the PAC-12 tournament.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that should be a good game. The ball movement and defense, so far, are much better than they were the past 2 seasons under Enfield. It's looking like he has more of his type of players and they are buying into his system. Over the past 3 games, we've averaged 95 points per game. I'm not sure we've averaged that over 3 games before in our history.

The shooting and the depth this year stand out most to me thus far. Metu's defense is also a huge difference.

And yeah 26 assists yesterday was amazing.

McLaughlin is a top notch PG in the conference.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shooting and the depth this year stand out most to me thus far. Metu's defense is also a huge difference.

And yeah 26 assists yesterday was amazing.

McLaughlin is a top notch PG in the conference.

That's what stands out the most to me as well. They need to work on the defensive rebounding, but can't really complain about much else.

Agree about McLaughlin. He's fun to watch.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon is the second best team in the Pac12 easily. They even might be better than AZ.

I love what I've seen from the Ducks so far, and we're missing 2 key players. This could be one of best defensive teams we've had under Altman, and it looks like the offense hasn't skipped a beat. I'm still a little worried that the rotation is a bit thin for the time being, but we've gotten through 2 tough games, so the freshman will be able to get their feet wet against some lower opponents.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you're ready yet, Fork. You're still spouting some bullshit about AZ fans being nervous that Hurley is going to challenge Miller, that ASU owns AZ in the last few years, and the there is some point to ASU recruiting better than AZ "so far", because we have one signee for next year, and you have two.

Personally, I'm not sure you've learned your lesson about posting outlandish shit just to get a reaction( i.e., trolling).
Come on Cat!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the Legends we finished off SJohns and should have beaten Marq in OT. I bet you 're getting a little nervous. Bobby will have us dancing in no time.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the name of this board? Pac 12 so fuk you Cat! I have every right to be on this.
ASU. I can talk all the shit I want about my thoughts on ASUs future.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tirade blast of nonsense about ASU... check.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fell asleep when ASU was winning down the stretch and woke up when the next game had already started and checked the score on my phone. Saw ASU lost and was mildly disappointed. PAC 12 non conf record is taking a tumble.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon 5-0 after beating lowly Arkansas State

Boucher 17pts 9rb 9blk

9 blocks broke the Oregon record set by RS Freshman Jordan Bell last year (8 blocks), who is set to return by conference play.