• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mr. Trollville, Who are your teams? I bet you're busy in mom's basement. Trust me you do not want to get on my bad side.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel his beard TROLLYMOLLY!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork, just because I feel like it's worth mentioning for your own sake, I have to believe you are quickly approaching the line of no return on this site. Seriously, all you do is troll boards with ASU shit, and just pissing people off, in general. You've already been kicked off the UofA board. Now you have moved to trolling the Pac board and CBB forum in general.

You really have very little to offer toward anything on here (as far as CBB) unless it's jacking off to something ASU, or trying to scream from the tallest mountain about your hatred for AZ. I assume you are better when discussing your other teams on those boards. But seriously, I can count on one hand the number of useful, non-trolling, comments you've posted on anything having to do with CBB.

Whenever you do get banned for good, try not to be so fucking surprised.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork, just because I feel like it's worth mentioning for your own sake, I have to believe you are quickly approaching the line of no return on this site. Seriously, all you do is troll boards with ASU shit, and just pissing people off, in general. You've already been kicked off the UofA board. Now you have moved to trolling the Pac board and CBB forum in general.

You really have very little to offer toward anything on here (as far as CBB) unless it's jacking off to something ASU, or trying to scream from the tallest mountain about your hatred for AZ. I assume you are better when discussing your other teams on those boards. But seriously, I can count on one hand the number of useful, non-trolling, comments you've posted on anything having to do with CBB.

Whenever you do get banned for good, try not to be so fucking surprised.
fuck off. You just ramble.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found it weird Saturday Night when Chass Bryan (who was also suspended) was tweeting at 3AM, figured something was up. Lol.

Looks like they were re-instated already, so it looks like it was something stupid, but not too serious. Would still like to know what they did. :lol:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mr. Trollville, Who are your teams? I bet you're busy in mom's basement. Trust me you do not want to get on my bad side.
What the heck, fork? I've been trying to get on your bad side for almost 2 years now. How long is the waiting list?

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julian Jacobs and Darion Clark, got into a fight at practice yesterday, but both will play eligible to play tonight. Jordan McLaughlin is still out with his shoulder injury.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Win. Julian Jacobs is playing really well, right now, going to have to consider playing him and McLaughlin together next year.

Next up, a chance to kill UCLA's season. Still a chance to get the #11 seed in the tourney, lol.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC gonna shock the world and win the PAC-12 tournament, beches.

:hammer: