• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the curse of Charles Barkley.

PAC-12 is good basketball.

But, whenever Charles Barkley goes on a pro-PAC 12 tirade.....you should take all your money and bet against every PAC team.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how to respond. What exactly are you trying to say? Should I be happy WSU was an 11 seed? Have you seen who Iowa (the team seeded one spot BELOW us in our region) is playing today?
I'm trying to say, don't make excuses. If you want to be pissed than be pissed at your own team for getting whipped. It's not the committee's fault, it's not witchita st.'s fault, it's not Temple's fault. If you wanted a "bye" in the first round, then Arizona should have won the Pac and gotten a higher seed. Otherwise it's show up or lose.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac-12 shitting on themselves in the first round. Don't be surprise if Oregon falls too.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac-12 shitting on themselves in the first round. Don't be surprise if Oregon falls too.
What are the chances that UW is the only PAC team playing basketball after this weekend??? :dhd::dhd:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to say, don't make excuses. If you want to be pissed than be pissed at your own team for getting whipped. It's not the committee's fault, it's not witchita st.'s fault, it's not Temple's fault. If you wanted a "bye" in the first round, then Arizona should have won the Pac and gotten a higher seed. Otherwise it's show up or lose.
Dude how's the NIT going?

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm the moron who lectured everyone about how "great" the Pac was even though everyone else could see how the RPI gaming inflated their seeds. Last year, it was obvious that there were 4 teams above all others which were the only ones able to take a championship - WI/AZ/KY/Duke. This year, the top isn't as clear-cut, but I can guarantee the winner doesn't come from your conference.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beavers shot better from tre-ball land than from inside the 3-point line, that and their rebounding sucked all game.

ONWERDZ to Corvallis...disappointing after 26 years away from the dance Wayne.

The entire PAC sucks so far (not you Utah)....

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm the moron who lectured everyone about how "great" the Pac was even though everyone else could see how the RPI gaming inflated their seeds. Last year, it was obvious that there were 4 teams above all others which were the only ones able to take a championship - WI/AZ/KY/Duke. This year, the top isn't as clear-cut, but I can guarantee the winner doesn't come from your conference.
Ummm, wut? Got a link?

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances that UW is the only PAC team playing basketball after this weekend??? :dhd::dhd:
Be awesome because UW has a chance of going deep in the NIT haha. Utah does look good though.... But they too are vulnerable, Gonzaga can beat them.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great. I'm very happy for you. NIT is the more important tournament, right? It's 1950, yes?
I highly doubt that you are happy for anyone right now. Give it a week or so and the crying yourself to sleep should stop.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's being ridiculous. Most likely 2 teams are coming out of the first round, which is what I predicted. Cal is the Pac-12 team with the really bad luck, and they're hanging in, but down...still have a shot, though. Unlike the Arizona Sweathogs.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt that you are happy for anyone right now. Give it a week or so and the crying yourself to sleep should stop.
That was the last two years. I'm feeling fantastic right now. Took the day off from work, moving to Barcelona in 3 weeks, don't have to stress about my team any more (which is a good thing since we all know a FF wasn't in the cards this year).

Wouldn't you be feeling great if you were me? How's living in Washington state going for ya?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's being ridiculous. Most likely 2 teams are coming out of the first round, which is what I predicted. Cal is the Pac-12 team with the really bad luck, and they're hanging in, but down...still have a shot, though. Unlike the Arizona Sweathogs.
Looks like we've got another Trump supporter here!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we saying Cal is having bad luck? They should be steamrolling Hawaii, but in reality is trailing the majority of the game. It's over for Cal. The arizona and USC meltdown from yesterday was quite enjoyable.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we saying Cal is having bad luck? They should be steamrolling Hawaii, but in reality is trailing the majority of the game. It's over for Cal. The arizona and USC meltdown from yesterday was quite enjoyable.
How did Arizona meltdown? We got beat by a better team? USC melted down because they should have won the game. UW melted down when they were 15-7 and 7-3 in the PAC and finished by losing 7 of their last 10. THAT is a meltdown, my friend.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, have you been under a rock? Cal is having bad luck because THEIR BEST PLAYER ISN'T PLAYING. Jesus christ

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the last two years. I'm feeling fantastic right now. Took the day off from work, moving to Barcelona in 3 weeks, don't have to stress about my team any more (which is a good thing since we all know a FF wasn't in the cards this year).

Wouldn't you be feeling great if you were me? How's living in Washington state going for ya?
Congrats on the move. Military?

As for Washington, it's not too bad, I live on the right side of the state though. It can get frustrating being ran by Pugetroplis, but whatever.

And BTW, it could be worse for us Pac fans.......we could be Michigan st fans!