• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a few brackets with Baylor knocking off Oregon. Maybe Oregon just dodged a bullet. :suds: Oh well thanks Yale my bracket isn't busted yet.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a few brackets with Baylor knocking off Oregon. Maybe Oregon just dodged a bullet. :suds: Oh well thanks Yale my bracket isn't busted yet.
you mean the Baylor team that Oregon already beat this season and just lost to Yale? Nah no bullet

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Arizona
Gimme a fucking break. WSU is better than every 7 seed in the tournament.

Now, we played like complete and utter ass for 30 minutes but a lot of that was the fact that WSU is the best defensive team in the country. And I didn't believe Kenpom before tonight. I KNOW now, that dude knows exactly what the fuck he's talking about. You'd think a team that has nobody over 6'8 would struggle with a team like ours. Not even a little bit. We got the ball in the post like 5 times all game.

Keep in mind, WSU played an awful offensive game. We forced them into like 5 tough shots all game. They missed open threes EVERYWHERE. And they had a 20 point lead on us.

If they have a good offensive stretch over the next 3 games and play defense like that, they can absolutely beat Miami, Nova, and Kansas.

If they play offense like they did tonight they won't get past Miami. Time will tell, but the last thing Arizona deserves is an LOL and a :L

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible defense for USC. Can't give up a open layup to chase a guy to the 3 point line in a 1 point game. Free throws a killer. Young team. Should get better.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gimme a fucking break. WSU is better than every 7 seed in the tournament.

Now, we played like complete and utter ass for 30 minutes but a lot of that was the fact that WSU is the best defensive team in the country. And I didn't believe Kenpom before tonight. I KNOW now, that dude knows exactly what the fuck he's talking about. You'd think a team that has nobody over 6'8 would struggle with a team like ours. Not even a little bit. We got the ball in the post like 5 times all game.

Keep in mind, WSU played an awful offensive game. We forced them into like 5 tough shots all game. They missed open threes EVERYWHERE. And they had a 20 point lead on us.

If they have a good offensive stretch over the next 3 games and play defense like that, they can absolutely beat Miami, Nova, and Kansas.

If they play offense like they did tonight they won't get past Miami. Time will tell, but the last thing Arizona deserves is an LOL and a :L
1st round..... bye

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State lasted longer in the tournament than USC and Zona, two teams the Beavs lost to in the regular season...BATTLE TESTED and moving on.

That's not how this works, lol. Gotta beat VCU tomorrow or you lost in the same round as both of us.

Pulling for you guys though…. the Pac has had a rough day all around.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you guys lose in the first round…. of the NIT in 2013?

Shit happens to the best of us.

Just gotta reload and move on.
LOL, yeah, there's that. Noel out for the year, crap team. Sweet 16 or better every year but 13 since Cal arrived

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah, there's that. Noel out for the year, crap team. Sweet 16 or better every year but 13 since Cal arrived

I'm not bashing Kentucky, just saying it happens.

Our 5* recruit was out for the year, we lost 4/5 starters to the NBA last year as well. Which is exactly my point, you can't dominate every year. Sometimes you'll have a down year then reload, which is the case with AZ this year.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was your Natty last year? Still high from your undefeated season? Best team ever, right?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bashing Kentucky, just saying it happens.

Our 5* recruit was out for the year, we lost 4/5 starters to the NBA last year as well. Which is exactly my point, you can't dominate every year. Sometimes you'll have a down year then reload, which is the case with AZ this year.
I think year in year out, Zona has top 5-10 talent. Not a big fan of Miller, overrated IMO

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think year in year out, Zona has top 5-10 talent. Not a big fan of Miller, overrated IMO

The last two years, yes. And we got cock blocked in the EE by a Wisconsin team that shot out of their minds… you know how that feels.

This year, no. This team is fucking awful. 5-6 role players with one stud freshman that can't handle the workload he needed to. No depth, no leaders on this year's team. I've been low on this team almost the entire season.