• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bruins make a change even in light of the incoming class.

Congrats on the win Trojans fans, however I was pretty confident you guys would win tonight.

No reason your boys can't make a run here in the PAC tourney and punch your ticket to the dance.
I think out of the kindness of human spirit they let him coach his son's senior season.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the riffraff is gone, should be a gauntlet from now on. Looking forward to the battles.

Bear Down

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sis is Arizona grad. She didn't take CU seriously for a little while when we first joined the Pac XII. She hates us now :)

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going to have to either skip class or record the game. leaning towards the first one.

I definitely can't skip class, but my prof is a season-ticket holder. My class starts at 3:30, so I should be able to watch at least the first half and some of the second. My class goes til 6, and we take a break in the middle. I'll have to wait til then to see how the 2nd half went.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sis is Arizona grad. She didn't take CU seriously for a little while when we first joined the Pac XII. She hates us now :)

I don't know why she didn't take CU seriously from the start. The Buffs came in and immediately competed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I thought USC would win last night, but I didn't expect that. On Sunday, I was talking to a friend who is a UCLA fan about the game and he said "USC by 24." I told him he had lost his mind.

If that wasn't the best game they've played this season, it was definitely in the top 5. Also, it was the first time USC has beaten UCLA 3 times in a season since 1942.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bruins make a change even in light of the incoming class.

Congrats on the win Trojans fans, however I was pretty confident you guys would win tonight.

No reason your boys can't make a run here in the PAC tourney and punch your ticket to the dance.

Thanks. It's been a fun season. Most seem to think that last night punched our ticket to the tournament, but I'd rather we win another game or 2 to make sure. Although, Utah's style of play has been our krytonite, so it won't be easy.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why she didn't take CU seriously from the start. The Buffs came in and immediately competed.

Well we all know how Arizona has been at hoops for a while. CU was never a traditional hoops school and they were coming from the Big XII where it was just mainly Kansas. I didn't know what to expect as well.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird, I see 24-7 vs. 19-11.....

How's the bubble feel?

FISH ON!

I see you looked only at records and not the SOS OR RPI...Beavz OWN Zona on the resume' of work this year. As to that bubble thingie...Beavz resume', last nights win and today's stunning win over Cal means...

WERE IN BABY!

NO GL2U.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FISH ON!

I see you looked only at records and not the SOS OR RPI...Beavz OWN Zona on the resume' of work this year. As to that bubble thingie...Beavz resume', last nights win and today's stunning win over Cal means...

WERE IN BABY!

NO GL2U.

Oregon St does have a much, much better SOS.

Zona has actually has a better RPI though, and a much better BPI.

Definitely no path that leads to Oregon State's resume "owning" Arizona's, imo.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post up the two resume's side by side and let's compare them then.

signed: Owned-n-operated by the Beavz
Oregon St: L to ASU
Arizona: Didn't lose to ASU.

Wow, that was easy!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon St: L to ASU

Beat em last night...OWNED in the late season. And if memory serves me right we played you corndogs even til the 30 min mark @ your house, your team never traveled to Corvallis this year OR THAT would have been another "L" for you guys too.

Zona lost to UCLA...HA!

So did we, but AGAIN we beat them at their house to end the season and OWNED them in the late season as well.