• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude are you serious? Elliot Pitts will never play another second for Arizona. How is that not obvious at this point?

We have enough scholarships, don't you worry about that.

JJ please come make this the greatest recruiting class in the history of UA, and let's go get that Natty

I heard he's done at Arizona.

Yeah, I just heard that he was eligible. I was going to be shocked if he still played for us. He can still transfer though, right?

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altman wins back to back PAC12 Coach of the Year honors. That also makes three of the last four years he's pulled in the award. Clearly he's doing a damn fine job in Eugene.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a possibility Trier declares, or one of PJC, Simon or Allen transfers. My guess is they just end up with 1 of Jackson or Ferguson with JJ being more likely.

Dude are you serious? Elliot Pitts will never play another second for Arizona. How is that not obvious at this point?

We have enough scholarships, don't you worry about that.

JJ please come make this the greatest recruiting class in the history of UA, and let's go get that Natty

So:

Ristic
Comanche
Markkanen
Smith
Alkins
Trier
Allen
Simmons
PJC
Simon
(JJ)
(Ferguson)

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you guys remember when @FORKWDEVIL was bragging because ASU had 3 top 300 players and was recruiting better than AZ? Watch out, Bobby Hurly is going to take over recruiting king in the Pac!!!

2016 Basketball Class Rankings
Approximately 6 weeks we will know Thom Makers destiny. If he selects ASU than we will jump up several notches. Fuck you CTP, Bobby needs more than one year to rebuild you king size dick. You and I both know he is a good recruiter. He was cleaning up Herb's mess with a short staff of scholarship players. Just wait!!

"While Arizona State is presumed to have a big edge for his services, Indiana, St. John's, Kansas, Notre Dame, and UNLV are all very much still involved"

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Approximately 6 weeks we will know Thom Makers destiny. If he selects ASU than we will jump up several notches. Fuck you CTP, Bobby needs more than one year to rebuild you king size dick. You and I both know he is a good recruiter. He was cleaning up Herb's mess with a short staff of scholarship players. Just wait!!

"While Arizona State is presumed to have a big edge for his services, Indiana, St. John's, Kansas, Notre Dame, and UNLV are all very much still involved"
Thon Maker will not choose ASU. He doesn't want to get curb stomped by Arizona 2x next year. He told me

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thon Maker will not choose ASU. He doesn't want to get curb stomped by Arizona 2x next year. He told me

He said he didn't want to be another top recruit that goes to a weak school and doesn't shine like he should because he doesn't have the team around him, a la Ben Simmons.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he didn't want to be another top recruit that goes to a weak school and doesn't shine like he should because he doesn't have the team around him, a la Ben Simmons.
You talked to him too?! NICE

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he chills down if they meet Oregon I'm OK with that.:thumb:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow just saw Washington and USC kicked ass.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow just saw Washington and USC kicked ass.
Yeah UCLA was awful and I'm not sure the Cardinal wanted to be there, they probably have some studying to do.:dhd:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season for sure, but UCLA is bringing a top 5 class in next season. Pretty much a make or break year for Alford IMO.
I'm not so sure. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bruins make a change even in light of the incoming class.

Congrats on the win Trojans fans, however I was pretty confident you guys would win tonight.

No reason your boys can't make a run here in the PAC tourney and punch your ticket to the dance.