• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many home games has your team lost this season tho? Beavs are crappy on the road. But after two wins in the final 1 second of games we still have a shot at the BIG DANCE. Gotta at least win 1-2 in the LA area this week and perhaps 1-2 in Vegas the following week.

ONWERDS!

I believe SC has only lost once at home all season, so there is still hope. But they have been playing very very badly.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe SC has only lost once at home all season, so there is still hope. But they have been playing very very badly.
I hope they have at least one more home loss left in them.:heh:

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 home wins this week would salvage the season big time. It's possible but ugh we need to pick it up.

I'm not sure seeding is all that important this year honestly. Just make it in.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. USC and AZ should be strong contenders next year too. It's great to see the Pac so strong, sucks that there will be more AZ losing as a result. Gotta take the bad with the good!
I kinda liked it better when we just blew away the conference. This is somewhat of a transition year for Arizona anyway.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda liked it better when we just blew away the conference. This is somewhat of a transition year for Arizona anyway.
Bah, having no competition is boring. Winning closely contested game feels so much more rewarding that blowing an inferior team out of the water.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bah, having no competition is boring. Winning closely contested game feels so much more rewarding that blowing an inferior team out of the water.

Also, blowing out a weak conference doesn't help get a team ready for March, and like last year, it doesn't guarantee a #1 seed. This is a transition year for AZ, but the strong conference also helped an unusually weak OCC this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many home games has your team lost this season tho? Beavs are crappy on the road. But after two wins in the final 1 second of games we still have a shot at the BIG DANCE. Gotta at least win 1-2 in the LA area this week and perhaps 1-2 in Vegas the following week.

ONWERDS!

th?&id=OIP.M332ca79525640e782bf67e3acd53c98eH2&w=298&h=158&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I have their years listed as what they will be NEXT season. *NOT IN ORDER*

ARIZONA:

Key Incoming Freshman: SG. Allonzo Trier, SF. Ray Smith, PG/SG. Justin Simon, C. Chance Comanche

Key returnees: SG. Gabe York- SR., PG. Parker Jackson Cartwright- SO., SG. Elliott Pitts- JR., C. Dusan Ristic- SO., SG. Kadeem Allen- JR., PF. Ryan Anderson- SR.

Potentially declaring for draft:SF. Stanley Johnson, SF. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, PF. Brandon Ashley, C. Kaleb Tarczewski

Graduating: PG. TJ McConnell, C. M. Korchek

Overall projection: Top 15-20 team if you leave it as is with a chance to compete for another PAC12 title. Tourney seed ranging anywhere from 3-5.

UTAH:

Key Incoming Freshman: C. Makol Mawien- (3 star)

Key returnees: PG. Brandon Taylor- SR., SF. Brekkott Chapman- SO., SG/SF- Dakari Tucker- SR., PF. Chris Reyes- JR., SF. Jordan Loveridge- SR.,

Potentially declaring for the draft: C. Jakob Poeltl- SO.

Graduating: PG/SG. Delon Wright

Overall: A lot will depend on whether or not Poeltl returns, but they still do have that trio of Taylor/Tucker/Loveridge all returning as senior leaders with a couple younger players with high upside. If Poeltl returns I think they will be ranked around 22-25 and end up with a 5-6 seed. If he doesn't then I see them unranked and sneaking in the tourney as a 9-11 seed.

OREGON:

Key Incoming Freshman: SG. Tyler Dorsey (4 star), PG. Kendall Small (4 star), PF. Trevor Manuel (4 star)

Key Returnees: SF/PF. Dewayne Benjamin- SR., PF. Jordan Bell- SO., PG/SG Casey Benson- SO., F. Elgin Cook- SR., F. Dillon Brooks- SO.

Potentially declaring for draft: Likely no one in the group above

Graduating: SG. Joe Young

Overall: Losing their best player overall, but still return a couple really talented sophomores in Bell and Brooks plus have the senior leaders in Benjamin and Cook returning along with their three very talented freshman coming in. I think they could be a contender in the Pac12 for sure and have them ranked in the top 20 making the tourney as a 4-6 seed. Scary team even without Joe Young.

UCLA:

Key Incoming Freshman: PF. Jonah Bolden (4 star), SG. Prince Ali (4 star), PG. Aaron Holiday (4 star), PF. Alex Olesinski (3 star)

Key returnees: PG. Bryce Alford- JR., SG. Isaac Hamilton- JR., PF/C. Tony Parker- SR., C. Thomas Welsch- SO.

Potentially declaring for draft: PF. Kevon Looney- SO.

Graduating: G. Norman Powell

Overall: Surprisingly even if they lose Powell and Looney they still have a very strong team coming in next year. A lot of good guards and some very solid bigs. They will be young (outside of Parker and Alford) but dangerous and could also be a contender in the PAC12. I have them ranked in the top 25 and seeded anywhere from 3-6 in the tourney.

Welp, I was about right for the most part on 3/4 of my predictions.

Glad UCLA shit the bed though :thumb:

*DISCLAIMER* This was posted almost immediately after LAST year's tourney.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks took care of business tonight. I hope they keep that trend going through the weekend and into the conference tournament.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. We should be pretty safe now.

A win on Saturday could even move us up a line while definitely clinching a spot. Also 17-1 at Galen Center would be cool.

Oregon State needs a win on Saturday in the worst of ways.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monster game tonight between AZ and Cal. Cal is playing top 5 basketball in the last month (according to ESPN), and AZ is tough at home and in desperate need of a win. Should be great Pac ball!

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Cal is putting up a hell of a fight so far. Cats need to come out of half with purpose and shut them down or they may lose their second home game of the season.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs in this Zona-cal gm are really really bad

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They pretty blatantly missed a goal tend at the end of the first half. Cost Cal two points, could be costly.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's horrendous. But for the first time in a while it's helping us so I don't give a shit. We probably lost 3 games this year because of how bad the refs screwed us

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pretty blatantly missed a goal tend at the end of the first half. Cost Cal two points, could be costly.
Guys are getting tackled and they eat their whistles. Guys don't get touched and they blow their whistle. Zona rebounding has been pathetic tonight

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs and York save AZ. Third good win for AZ heading into the P12 tourney.