• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm sorry dude you couldn't be more wrong here. You might like Miller but you probably don't know him very well if you don't follow the program. I've never seen a coach who gives more credit to the other team more consistently than he does. He doesn't "avoid questions" ever, he tackles them head on.

Agreed. Miller gives credit almost to a fault. He'll be the first to tell you how well Colorado played.

I find court storming stupid but talk about it some other time. doing it after a loss just shows how butthurt u are that u lost. I like miller but that was a crybaby rant to avoid the questions he was going to get

His complaint is that it's ridiculous and dangerous. 10 out of AZ's last 11 road losses (going back at least 3 years) have resulted in a stormed court. That's crazy. I know you agree it's stupid, but if he doesn't bring it up after a game, then it get's pushed under the rug. Miller has been beating this drum for years.

Sean Miller's solution to court storming: $100K fine

Joe Kay hopes his sobering story makes others reconsider rushing the court

Last edited:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC has played like dog shit in the first half every game for the last 3 weeks

this is officially a fucking problem

FUCKING WAKE UP ASSHOLES

Yep it's looking more like a first round exit in the tourney

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the other thing that sucks; AZ is going up against Oregon and Utah to win the Pac. Oregon has Oregon state to help wear teams out on road trips. Utah has Colorado. AZ has fucking ASU, who just got cleaned by Utah tonight. Everyone in a white jersey got rest tonight. Fuck ASU, they had one job!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the other thing that sucks; AZ is going up against Oregon and Utah to win the Pac. Oregon has Oregon state to help wear teams out on road trips. Utah has Colorado. AZ has fucking ASU, who just got cleaned by Utah tonight. Everyone in a white jersey got rest tonight. Fuck ASU, they had one job!!!
The Scumdevils were down 30-2 at one point. I watched the very beginning of the game and Utah drained their first five shots, all threes, to take a 15-0 lead like 3 mins into the game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a bit surprising for me at least was that the Utah arena was about half full it seemed like. Not that I was expecting a sellout vs ASU but they have probably the second best home crowd in the conference. It will be packed on Saturday though.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say USC needs to win one more reg season game, then win in the 1st round of the Pac tourney to feel comfortable on Selection Sunday.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say USC needs to win one more reg season game, then win in the 1st round of the Pac tourney to feel comfortable on Selection Sunday.

Pretty much

A win Sunday would rap up our bid, but this team is fucking horrid on the road so fat chance

Then we get the Oregon's at home, so should win at least one there. Then the Vegas 1st rounder will be against a bad team, will be a must win.

You Arizona guys who are a lock every year have it nice :(

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC's inexperience is showing. Looks like they're going to finish right about where I thought they would this year. I figured they'd improve enough to get to about the middle of the PAC (I figured about 10-8 to 8-10 in the PAC). I agree with those who say that we need to get to 20 regular season wins and win the 1st round game in the PAC tourney to be able to breathe easy on Selection Sunday.

Next year, if this team isn't competing for the PAC title all the way to the end of the season, that will be very disappointing.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck ASU basketball this year. I told you bastards it's a REBUILD year with BOBBY.
ASU LadyDevils #9 and killin it! LOL

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the half and I really don't feel a UC UU split as a sure thing. Not to take any thing from Utah but, were has the UA O gone?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Anderson starts the second half on the bench.

Trier is stroking it, so maybe Miller wants Anderson to pace the bench scoring.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah's defense is a mess this second half. They don't know if they are playing man or zone.