• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ozzy

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this crap I'm hearing? Did he get ideas from his pop music best friends on that echoing crap in the song?

Ozzy became a sellout and if active radio plays this damn song ad nauseum because it's Ozzy Osbourne....

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this crap I'm hearing? Did he get ideas from his pop music best friends on that echoing crap in the song?

Ozzy became a sellout and if active radio plays this damn song ad nauseum because it's Ozzy Osbourne....

The man has had several reality shows including one where he drives around in a rented RV with his son getting into wacky hijinks in various locations. You’re just now figuring out he’s sold out?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man has had several reality shows including one where he drives around in a rented RV with his son getting into wacky hijinks in various locations. You’re just now figuring out he’s sold out?
It's almost as if "The Prince of Darkness" was an act, to make money

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, fwiw, you can all go fuck yourself with a saguaro cactus.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t threaten me with a good time.
giphy.gif

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's 70. His voice is probably shot so they thought they had to mess with it. It's a decent song though, and I might not have noticed it if I didn't see this.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He used Post Malone's producer. Modern pop is all about excessive echo/reverb and washes of artificial sound. Annoying for sure.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I know Ozzy is a damn sellout. But I do NOT like this song simply for the fact that he collaborated with JB's #1 fan club member Post Malone on another song and used this song as a sample. What genre is Post Malone anyway? He hangs out with the worst entertainer to ever step foot on the face of this planet so he can't be anything but top 40. I saw he had a few songs dragging the top 30 in alternative, which isn't surprising given what is considered alternative today, and active, which is but top 30 is nothing there. However, the one on active is what Ozzy collaborated on. Ozzy's of course done a Pepsi commercial with that other fool (one of the SB commercials). And that moron had sung Crazy Train at some event. Yes, Ozzy is full of it. Even his past music is hard to like because of his friends singing them.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I know Ozzy is a damn sellout. But I do NOT like this song simply for the fact that he collaborated with JB's #1 fan club member Post Malone on another song and used this song as a sample. What genre is Post Malone anyway? He hangs out with the worst entertainer to ever step foot on the face of this planet so he can't be anything but top 40. I saw he had a few songs dragging the top 30 in alternative, which isn't surprising given what is considered alternative today, and active, which is but top 30 is nothing there. However, the one on active is what Ozzy collaborated on. Ozzy's of course done a Pepsi commercial with that other fool (one of the SB commercials). And that moron had sung Crazy Train at some event. Yes, Ozzy is full of it. Even his past music is hard to like because of his friends singing them.
Wat? Listen to the music, or don’t, and listen to the music you’d prefer, and move on. Bitching about “sellouts” is stupid. There’s good music, and bad music, and it’s all pretty subjective.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok boomer