• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oxnard next

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if I have ever looked more forward to a TC than this one. Offensively, I hate losing Miles but just have a feeling Escobar and Beasley are gonna have big years along with the starters. RBs - I will be intersted to see who wins the 3 spot. Cant wait to see how Dunbar is used. Defensively, the whole Line is going to be a battle. Read good things about all these guys. LBs - I hated losing Lee, but Carter , Durant and ????? should be decent group. Holleman seems to make plays, I have always liked Wilber . Finally the DBs- with health it sounds like it has a chance to be the best group we have had for some time. If they keep the best players and dont go by draft pick status , then I think it has a chance to be a good group league wise. The main thing is there seems to be competition all over the field. I know- its the offseason and a month away. I just wish we had that one big name on the defensive side.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should go watch a few days out there. Maybe even take Cali so we can watch our beloved Cowboys together.:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if I have ever looked more forward to a TC than this one. Offensively, I hate losing Miles but just have a feeling Escobar and Beasley are gonna have big years along with the starters. RBs - I will be intersted to see who wins the 3 spot. Cant wait to see how Dunbar is used. Defensively, the whole Line is going to be a battle. Read good things about all these guys. LBs - I hated losing Lee, but Carter , Durant and ????? should be decent group. Holleman seems to make plays, I have always liked Wilber . Finally the DBs- with health it sounds like it has a chance to be the best group we have had for some time. If they keep the best players and dont go by draft pick status , then I think it has a chance to be a good group league wise. The main thing is there seems to be competition all over the field. I know- its the offseason and a month away. I just wish we had that one big name on the defensive side.

You almost made me forget we were the worst defense in history last year!!! Actually, I see us being a lot better on defense too and running the ball more is going to help the numbers a little. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in the top 20. Seeing as how bad we were last year, that would be quite a feat.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should go watch a few days out there. Maybe even take Cali so we can watch our beloved Cowboys together.:suds:

If you are even considering it, do it. I don't know how far a drive it is from Vegas (maybe it's too far to drive) , but I'm sure you'd be happy if you went.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are even considering it, do it. I don't know how far a drive it is from Vegas (maybe it's too far to drive) , but I'm sure you'd be happy if you went.

Wish I could make that trip. Too busy at work. It would be a long drive. I understand Oxnard is a beautiful place to visit.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You almost made me forget we were the worst defense in history last year!!! Actually, I see us being a lot better on defense too and running the ball more is going to help the numbers a little. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in the top 20. Seeing as how bad we were last year, that would be quite a feat.

No doubt, for some reason I'm painting a pretty picture. I can only go by what I have read and of course they are not in pads. I would love to have lee just to see what this defense could really do. I think we are very thin at lb. Hamilton has me pumped. Offensively I see WItten catching less passes. I wouldn't be surprised to see BEasly catch more passes than Williams. I do think Williams will improve. Dunbar can be an X factor. Can't wait

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to god that Linehan adds some new wrinkles to Garretts offense. Hopefully Garrett caan also not meddle and try to call the plays. Garretts best year at playcalling was 2007. Once teams had figured out th.e blueprint to slow us in the redzone Garrett failed to adjust.

I did bash the Lwrence pick. We need him to become the next "big name" player. Potentially he can be that guy. I am also hoping those guys we took in the 7th round can become steals. Bishop and the Baylor safety look real good to me

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heard your boy Hamilton has been looking good so far and is probably the best cover safety we have.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard your boy Hamilton has been looking good so far and is probably the best cover safety we have.

Yes but he had flashes last year as well I think. Its a bit different with no pads. Of all the reading I do, his name seems to come up a lot. Not much about the Wilcox and Webb so far though. Last year and throughout TC , Moore was being talked about everyday but he got cut so who knows. I just know its gonna be a fun training camp to follow