• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over And Under for Baker's Time On Patriots?

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell he’s a punk. Pissed where he got drafted. Maybe he got drafted too early. Drops darn near every pass.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell he’s a punk. Pissed where he got drafted. Maybe he got drafted too early. Drops darn near every pass.
It seems common in our society. When someone's dialect is different than ours we think they're thugs.
I have met many blacks that sound like that and they are not all punks.
Whites from Idaho all sound like white trash?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems common in our society. When someone's dialect is different than ours we think they're thugs.
@Southieinnc I don't read it that way. In the 90's I'd play basketball in Boston's North End and some white kids from East Boston or South Boston would stir shit up. I called them punks and I thought they were thugs (and I said nothing because they were too stupid to not start a fight for anything or nothing).

Complaining about a ticket on social media could be seen as punkish as well as having a chip over things you have yet to earn. It applies to all skin tones, genders, sexual preferences, etc.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Southieinnc I don't read it that way. In the 90's I'd play basketball in Boston's North End and some white kids from East Boston or South Boston would stir shit up. I called them punks and I thought they were thugs (and I said nothing because they were too stupid to not start a fight for anything or nothing).

Complaining about a ticket on social media could be seen as punkish as well as having a chip over things you have yet to earn. It applies to all skin tones, genders, sexual preferences, etc.
Complaining about a ticket fo "driving while black" would likely make you complain.
He is also a young man and feeling the testosterone? I chewed out a cop or twelve as a young man. Thankfully, they did not have social media back then!
A town I visited frequently in NC had a diverse population. Mexican cops gave tickets to blacks. Black cops gave tickets to Mexicans. White cops gave tickets because they felt like it. I'm old now and I don't get bothered by cops. My neighbor is a cop and we are friends.
He thinks the black family across the street does not like him. The black man across the street thinks the cop does not like him. They are both correct!

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure where you got that from….. I’ve seen other videos of him and he comes off as a punk. Not because he’s black. I’m as far from being a raciest person you could find. My wife is Hispanic and my best friend is black. Now that I got that out of the way I will head back to my trailer and finger my sister.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign that was very common in Boston until the 1950's

IRISH NEED NOT APPLY

Sign on bathrooms and drinking fountains in Old Orchard Beach, Maine until the 1970's

WHITE ONLY

Common saying, myself included during my time in Vietnam 1968-1972

"Fuck 'em. Kill 'em all. Let their God sort the souls."

We all have our likes and dislikes, as well as prejudices. None of us are as pure as we believe we are.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamie Foxx Whats That GIF by Beat Shazam

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Come on, bro, you work for me.”

I get what he is saying that that sounds a little, "I am better than you" complex there

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“[It] in no way represents what the organization is about, in no way represents what we are about as a team, or how Javon needs to go out there and represent himself. We've handled it internally. We had a great conversation. I think it's a combination of immaturity and just realizing the grand scheme — we're on a big stage here and you can't do those things. As far as our relationship with law enforcement and things like that, I think it's outstanding and we'll continue to strengthen that relationship going forward,” Mayo said"