• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outrageous

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know their bosses want them to make sure Chris Paul gets a ring but, geez, the refs embarrassed themselves by this outrageous call in an effort to keep Booker in the game. There was a later no-call as well as Booker, who even went and sat down after the whistle because he knew the foul was on him, got to stay in the game because they assigned it to another Suns player.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know their bosses want them to make sure Chris Paul gets a ring but, geez, the refs embarrassed themselves by this outrageous call in an effort to keep Booker in the game. There was a later no-call as well as Booker, who even went and sat down after the whistle because he knew the foul was on him, got to stay in the game because they assigned it to another Suns player.

The refs have been showering Giannis with love as well. That play in game 3 where he barreled into the defender from the side without the ball and still got a defensive foul was laughable and indefensible.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating favors the home team to the point of ruining the game. Nba wants 7 games as they are just greedy greedy for mo money.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating favors the home team to the point of ruining the game. Nba wants 7 games as they are just greedy greedy for mo money.
The officiating has been poor, but I never buy into the conspiracy thing. why wouldn't have all the series gone 7 ago maximize profit? And it's just too many people to keep quiet about it.

Sure there was the King/Lakers thing years ago, but c'mon man, no one wants to see the Kings in the Finals:heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating has been poor, but I never buy into the conspiracy thing. why wouldn't have all the series gone 7 ago maximize profit? And it's just too many people to keep quiet about it.

Sure there was the King/Lakers thing years ago, but c'mon man, no one wants to see the Kings in the Finals:heh:

Conspiracy theories are for fans of losing teams. Using the Infamous Lakers/Kings game as an example...far too many people would have to be involved to pull it off for it to be kept quiet.

At that time, the Kings were owned by the Maloof brothers who were as, or more outspoken than any current owners (including Cuban) and had no problem letting the NBA know when they weren't happy about something. If they thought the game was rigged, they'd still be screaming about it today.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly not in this instance. The call to protect Booker was an outrage and he was on the road team.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Booker should have fouled out. And refs missed two out of bounds plays and gave the ball to Bucks. And the refs missed Giannis standing inbounds to inbound the ball. They should have reviewed all those calls and if not for the one missed call on booker, what do you think would be the talk? Three possessions could easily change the outcome.
The NBA needs superstars. Giannis is a great player and he is getting the superstar treatment by the refs. Just like MJ. If a player breathed on him it was a foul. And he gets away with just as much.
Suns win game 5.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Booker should have fouled out. And refs missed two out of bounds plays and gave the ball to Bucks. And the refs missed Giannis standing inbounds to inbound the ball. They should have reviewed all those calls and if not for the one missed call on booker, what do you think would be the talk? Three possessions could easily change the outcome.
The NBA needs superstars. Giannis is a great player and he is getting the superstar treatment by the refs. Just like MJ. If a player breathed on him it was a foul. And he gets away with just as much.
Suns win game 5.

What game do they win?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the house so I am living in my car and don't have a tv anymore.