• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our team Officially Sucks Donkey Balls!!!!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW just Fuckin WOW!! Where the fuck is the defense on this team? They just can't get any worse right? Wrong! I haven't seen one of these Bitch mother fuckers move one forward from in front of the net, it's a fuckin joke when we have 6' plus pussies playin defense for us!!:mmph::laser:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW just Fuckin WOW!! Where the fuck is the defense on this team? They just can't get any worse right? Wrong! I haven't seen one of these Bitch mother fuckers move one forward from in front of the net, it's a fuckin joke when we have 6' plus pussies playin defense for us!!:mmph::laser:

Lol. You sound like me. I have not stopped since the Winnipeg game. This team is so inconsistent that I have no idea if this team is a legit contender or not.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You sound like me. I have not stopped since the Winnipeg game. This team is so inconsistent that I have no idea if this team is a legit contender or not.

I really have to say no at this point, I am holding on to the belief for the next 5 games that the new acquisitions will gel and we turn a corner, but if that doesn't happen we better start looking at some off season moves early. We'll get into the playoffs but we'll get smoked just like last year...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it we score 5 goals the previous game and we lay an egg on a bad team who by the had their backup goaltender in the net. Just doesn't make sense. No reason why we should be getting shutout. Our penalty killing continues to suck. Maybe another trade is in the works, who knows?

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say this is a NOT situation. Taking entire periods off...from the goalie to the stick boy...just not acceptable.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
be patient my flyer brethren...the rookies, whom were a positive for this team in the beginning, are really in the midst of a blatant wall hitting. no production frlom read, or coots hurts this team defensively, especially on the PK (look at the numbers recently). wouldnt be surprised to see the flyers make a move for a veteran winger to try and rest these guys a little bit more down the stretch. schenn looks good but that is because he was out most of the first half of the season.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that I went to bed in the middle of the game. It was 2-0 so I said F this I am not staying up to watch them play like shit.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know the team played shitty but how did Kubina and Grossman look last night?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I know the team played shitty but how did Kubina and Grossman look last night?

both looked solid, Coburn had one of the worst games i ever seen him play, I believe he was -1 and was on the ice for the PP goal.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both looked solid, Coburn had one of the worst games i ever seen him play, I believe he was -1 and was on the ice for the PP goal.

Fucking Bryz really copuldve stopped that second goal POS

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not good not bad, took a stupid lazy penalty and could be WAAYYYY more physical, just hope it is newness to the team that makes him look lost at the moment..

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good not bad, took a stupid lazy penalty and could be WAAYYYY more physical, just hope it is newness to the team that makes him look lost at the moment..

i thought being so big they be able to block some shots i havent seen that yet i hope its also the newness factor.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fucking Bryz really copuldve stopped that second goal POS

lol, as i've mentioned before here. we wouldnt think twice about this if jagr, g, or anyone on our team for that matter scored this goal. it woulda been a solid goal. but because bryz let it in, he shoulda had it. point blank between the circles uncontested come on!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, as i've mentioned before here. we wouldnt think twice about this if jagr, g, or anyone on our team for that matter scored this goal. it woulda been a solid goal. but because bryz let it in, he shoulda had it. point blank between the circles uncontested come on!

im not asking for much just stop the easy ones he played half decent last night i must say all im asking is one full game with no soft goals.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't good, but it wasn't as bad as everyone is making it out to seem. Bryz looked better(still gave up and easy one), the offense didn't do shit, the defense looked mostly confused & it didn't look like anyone had legs last night.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main problem the Flyers have had for a long time now is that they take too many periods off. When they are trying and playing hard they are one of the better teams in the league. Why is it that they seem to float and not play their hardest so often?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't good, but it wasn't as bad as everyone is making it out to seem. Bryz looked better(still gave up and easy one), the offense didn't do shit, the defense looked mostly confused & it didn't look like anyone had legs last night.

What was the part that wasnt so bad????