• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our next star PR/KR/WR/RB

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a couple of us closer to Killins than Rey rooting for this kid, looking forward to seeing how he can be used.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you live Sparky? Who else?

:L Come on, man. It’s only in my screen name. Lol

UCF is not a school I went to, though a few relatives have, and both my girls might just be there soon. Good school, local team.

I remember going to see them as a kid when they were still only a few years from being a commuter school. Playing in the Citrus Bowl (about 55K at the time) in front of 3-5K fans. Div II at the time, but they had a few years of going back and forth with a powerhouse like Valdosta State.

Much different thing now. There were a lot of not interesting years (with a break during the Culpepper years). But, this team has been fun to watch every since the O’Leary/Bortles years.

And Killins was lots of fun to watch. If he played at the level he showed in the SEC he would likely be on the Chiefs right now. But, since it was AAC I am going to need to see that he makes the jump.

If he does he will be a fun guy for us to watch. Hard to tackle, shifty and fast.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad. who else lives in Florida, besides Sparky, you and Rey?

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If DP can get somewhat of a resemblance to T Hill and what Reid has gotten out of T Hill we will be very happy. But even if PR, KR he might carve out a spot. I guess one thing is how well he is able to make the kick off tacklers miss on hits. Otherwise he will be target practice.