• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our chances for the postseason just increased

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I also saw on tonight's broadcast that we have the 3rd easiest schedule in baseball based on win% from last year at .477. I thought we had a very legit shot to begin with. Now, I would actually project us to get in with confidence. Pending health and positive COVID tests. Obviously.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I also saw on tonight's broadcast that we have the 3rd easiest schedule in baseball based on win% from last year at .477. I thought we had a very legit shot to begin with. Now, I would actually project us to get in with confidence. Pending health and positive COVID tests. Obviously.

In addition, I believe the Sox have the fewest travel miles in the schedule.

Tough contest tonight - Go White Sox!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 deep?!?

Expectation is playoffs now. 9th in the AL last year with 72 wins and all those games vs Tigers, Royals, Pitt AND CINCINNATI? *flexes in richi's general direction*

We better get in.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 deep?!?

Expectation is playoffs now. 9th in the AL last year with 72 wins and all those games vs Tigers, Royals, Pitt AND CINCINNATI? *flexes in richi's general direction*

We better get in.

Not sure why you keep lumping Cincy with those other three bottom feeders, Jid. Makes me wonder whether you don't follow the game all that closely or if you simply hate skyline chili.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you keep lumping Cincy with those other three bottom feeders, Jid. Makes me wonder whether you don't follow the game all that closely or if you simply hate skyline chili.

I was just mainly busting richi's balls...because #bustingrichisballsisfun

And because Cincinnati is a perennial overran during the majority of well, my life in sports...We should appreciate and understand what franchises like that do when the going gets tough...because we're one of them. They fail. Miserably. Plenty of people looking at us from the outside with the same skepticism...Trust you me.

I always doubt the Lions too no matter what the sports heads and sports boards say...Ya gonna hold that one against me? ;)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just mainly busting richi's balls...because #bustingrichisballsisfun

And because Cincinnati is a perennial overran during the majority of well, my life in sports...We should appreciate and understand what franchises like that do when the going gets tough...because we're one of them. They fail. Miserably. Plenty of people looking at us from the outside with the same skepticism...Trust you me.

I always doubt the Lions too no matter what the sports heads and sports boards say...Ya gonna hold that one against me? ;)
Fair enough. Personally, I thought it was the chili.