• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Wife

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Got good news today. My wife was cleared from having colon cancer. She was diagnosed with Crones disease however. I will take that over cancer any day. What a load off my shoulders. Only 24 years old.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Got good news today. My wife was cleared from having colon cancer. She was diagnosed with Crones disease however. I will take that over cancer any day. What a load off my shoulders. Only 24 years old.

Great News, RV!!! You and your wife need to celebrate; you guys just won the ultimate Super Bowl!!

Congratulations!!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HOly crap that is scary for such a young age. Glad she is cleared, hope she stays that way, and Chrons disease sucks but at least can be controlled.

Congrats on the great news!

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That news made my day brighter. I am glad to hear that she is in the clear from colon cancer.
I learned in 2011 how helpless a guy can feel when he wife faces a tough diagnosis and serious health issues, it is a brutal spot to be in.
Stay strong and best of luck to both of you.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news man!

RCousino85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's great news!!! Stay positive and I hope everything is on the way up for you two

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thanks guys. It is hard to see her go through this. She is depressed about having to take medication for the rest of her life. i keep telling her she is lucky to have a lifetime to take these pills.

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks guys. It is hard to see her go through this. She is depressed about having to take medication for the rest of her life. i keep telling her she is lucky to have a lifetime to take these pills.

i'm sure she's currently a bit depressed. being 24 and diagnosed with a lifelong ailment is depressing, for sure. but it's a hell of a lot better than cancer. best wishes to you and the entire family.

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats bro. Though Chron's is no picnic, it definitely beats the alternative.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is good news,Crones disease is no picnic but it beats the hell out of cancer

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's great news. I'm so happy for you guys that it isn't cancer. My little cousin has crohn's. She is 22 and still has had a very productive career playing softball for Bethune Cookman University. She's in her RS JR season now, she had to redshirt during her true sophmore season due to complications. So tell your wife to keep her head up, people are still ebing very productive. Besides being able to fight with medicine, you can fight with your mind. There is a book called The Secret (it's about life, not a medicine book) that is pretty interesting. It's a movie also if you guys don't like. It's been around for a while, you guys might have heard of it. If she hasn't read it, please have her read it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm happy to hear she was cleared on the cancer front. Tell her to keep her head up and that she'll be in the prayers of some random guy on the internet :) She didn't by chance take any acne medications (specifically, Accutane) when she was younger, did she?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely good news on beating cancer!

Wish you and the wife the best and healthy year in 2012!!!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's great news. I'm so happy for you guys that it isn't cancer. My little cousin has crohn's. She is 22 and still has had a very productive career playing softball for Bethune Cookman University. She's in her RS JR season now, she had to redshirt during her true sophmore season due to complications. So tell your wife to keep her head up, people are still ebing very productive. Besides being able to fight with medicine, you can fight with your mind. There is a book called The Secret (it's about life, not a medicine book) that is pretty interesting. It's a movie also if you guys don't like. It's been around for a while, you guys might have heard of it. If she hasn't read it, please have her read it.

awesome man. My wife loves to read. She reads about 6 books a month. I will have her search her nook or go to our library.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm happy to hear she was cleared on the cancer front. Tell her to keep her head up and that she'll be in the prayers of some random guy on the internet :) She didn't by chance take any acne medications (specifically, Accutane) when she was younger, did she?

No the doctor asked her that too. She never had acne. She does have rosacea but he didn't seem worried about that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No the doctor asked her that too. She never had acne. She does have rosacea but he didn't seem worried about that.

Great to hear. I was on that stuff when I was younger and we were all a little freaked when the stories came out about people getting Crohn's because of it. Again, best of luck to your wife.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's good. I've lost a few family members to cancer, when I was in elementary school a girl in my class had her legs amputated and eventually die.