• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Whitney Houston Dead!

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOOOOO! Not Whitney too. No details yet. I really hope it wasn't drugs, she has been looking so healthy of late. I hope she didn't go back to "partying" and over did what her body wasn't used to doing anymore.

I'm sure pretty soon the rumors will start circulating about the illuminati having something to do with this.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read today that she talked with her mom and cousin shortly before her death, and that to them everything seemed normal. Apparently she drowned in the bathtub at the Beverly Hills Hilton. Its sad if she passed out from drugs and drowned.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read today that she talked with her mom and cousin shortly before her death, and that to them everything seemed normal. Apparently she drowned in the bathtub at the Beverly Hills Hilton. Its sad if she passed out from drugs and drowned.

I wouldn't be surprised. She's been on a downward spiral toward this for years now, and no matter how many tried to help her she couldn't seem to shake it.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were playing her music all weekend on the radio.... it was taking me back hearing some of those songs.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
She was always like Van Halen to me: amazing individual talent, but I never much cared for the finished product.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that talent wasted by drugs. it's really a shame

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was always like Van Halen to me: amazing individual talent, but I never much cared for the finished product.

You're the only one in the world that felt that way.

Over 400 awards to her credit. The Queen of Soul. Recognize that!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whitney Houston is the source of one of my most powerful repressed Niners memories. While I was in college, my roommate was playing "Didn't We Almost Have It All" and I started to get really sad. I couldn't figure it out. I don't really react to songs on an overly emotional level, and hadn't heard that song in years. But as I thought about it, I realized that the song had been used as the background for a video of one of the seasons when the Niners lost in the NFC Championships. Literally a decade later I still had a reaction to it. Kind of funny.

Sad to hear of Whitney's death. Sadder that she threw her life away the way she did. Drug addiction is a terrible thing.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to wrap my head around her dating Ray J.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Whitney. She had a great voice. It's really a shame that she got into drugs and alcohol.