• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: TO

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy makes it impossible to feel bad for him. Skips out on the charity events and refuses to play in away games that could make or break the team's season? SMH

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's unfortunate but I really think this guy is a train wreck just waiting to happen.

Couldn't get on a NFL team anymore, got cut from the indoor league, he's broke, and he owes a ton of back child support payments to multiple women.

Could he be the next Seau?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell would he think that if he showed no interest in helping his team get to the playoffs that it would help him get back into the NFL? I'm pretty sure most GMs and HCs feel that Owens is physically capable of playing in the NFL, they just aren't sure of his heart. I'd guess this spells the end of his football career, I'd be surprised if anyone took a chance on him now.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unfortunate but I really think this guy is a train wreck just waiting to happen.

Couldn't get on a NFL team anymore, got cut from the indoor league, he's broke, and he owes a ton of back child support payments to multiple women.

Could he be the next Seau?

...waiting to happen? Dude, TO has a line of box-cars behind him a mile long.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell would he think that if he showed no interest in helping his team get to the playoffs that it would help him get back into the NFL? I'm pretty sure most GMs and HCs feel that Owens is physically capable of playing in the NFL, they just aren't sure of his heart. I'd guess this spells the end of his football career, I'd be surprised if anyone took a chance on him now.

Maybe the CFL - but he's done in the states - I see a pro-wrestling career looming in the near future.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the CFL - but he's done in the states - I see a pro-wrestling career looming in the near future.

No way he can make it in pro wrestling. Those guys dedicate 300 days a year to it. This guy can't dedicate one day a week to a team he had ownership in!

I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide :yuck: somewhere in the future.:rip: Not wishing it on him, just thinking he'll end up on the lowest of all levels.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he can make it in pro wrestling. Those guys dedicate 300 days a year to it. This guy can't dedicate one day a week to a team he had ownership in!

I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide :yuck: somewhere in the future.:rip: Not wishing it on him, just thinking he'll end up on the lowest of all levels.

Actually, my comment about wrestling was TICheek, but I gotta tell ya, your comment about suicide brings a sense of eeriness. Not that suicide lessens anyone's worth but I say this from the perspective that TO has always clung to the spotlight in almost a subsistent sense.

I just think the combination of realizing his 15 minutes has expired along with his bank account and credit cards could drive someone like him to possibly consider suicide as a sad alternative.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
TO has already had a couple of wierd emergency trips to the hospital where he took too many sleeping pills or painkillers or something.

His career being over, him running out of cash, his multiple baby mommas all after him in court for money probably sucking him dry of his last penny, it could all end in something sad like a suicide.

I do not think he's ESPN analyst material either, or coaching material. Not sure if he can maintain a career in football after playing career is over.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, my comment about wrestling was TICheek, but I gotta tell ya, your comment about suicide brings a sense of eeriness. Not that suicide lessens anyone's worth but I say this from the perspective that TO has always clung to the spotlight in almost a subsistent sense.

I just think the combination of realizing his 15 minutes has expired along with his bank account and credit cards could drive someone like him to possibly consider suicide as a sad alternative.

TBH, you're right. He really should be on a suicide watch. His whole existence has basically unraveled.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, you're right. He really should be on a suicide watch. His whole existence has basically unraveled.

It has, Mem - You're absolutely right.

I hope the bottom provides him with the lessons he needs to pull himself up. He still has enough celebrity to catch on doing something in the media, but he will have to accept that going forward it is no longer about him and he will have to conform. Whether he can do that or not will weigh heavily on the outcome of his life - IMO.