• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit smoking at the end of January. Between that and staying at home more, I've gained over 10 lbs. :(

Congrats on quitting and don't beat yourself up about the weight gain. Move in increments, beat smoking and then worry about losing weight. Claim victories along the way, think about it like a war, you don't win in a day. Get through the quitting and then maybe work on the weight. One step at a time. You've got this man.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit smoking at the end of January. Between that and staying at home more, I've gained over 10 lbs. :(
The like is for quitting smoking. Great job! :suds:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HS Jersey Tourney

Ohio High School hockey tournament - Jerseys only.

Some pretty sweet threads around this state. My son's team declined to submit their jerseys (which is a shame because our unis are Blue Jackets kit with a crest featuring an eagle. But the team that cut him is in there. I didn't vote for them even though the jersey they submitted is pretty sweet.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago I would have thought this was stupid, but the world is such a fucking shit show that now I appreciate the pure joy I hear, no matter why.

Also feel free to put lights up for every holiday, I once scoffed but if Easter lights make you happy for even one second when you see them coming home from work - you have my blessing.